Officers on board Riviera now?

Hambagahle

Does anyone who is on board Riviera (or who has been recently) know who the senior offices are - Captain, Staff Captain, General Manager etc ?? We will be on the 6 November cruise Venice to Civitavecchia and are hoping we will see some "old friends".

Also - is Churchill the butler on board?? We are hoping he will be looking after us! :)

Does anyone who is on board Riviera (or who has been recently) know who the senior offices are - Captain, Staff Captain, General Manager etc ?? We will be on the 6 November cruise Venice to Civitavecchia and are hoping we will see some "old friends".

Also - is Churchill the butler on board?? We are hoping he will be looking after us! :)

You do know there are many butlers on each ship

We are currently on Riviera and can tell you the Captain in Captain Sanguinetti, General Manager is Dominique Nicolle and Cruise Director is Peter Roberts. Our butler is called Selva don't know about Churchill.

Checked with our butler and he told me that Churchill is not on board he is on vacation. Not sure when he will be back.

We had Churchill for our first Riviera cruise he was fantastic. We have been on many cruises since and we always compare the butlers to Churchill. Hoping he is back from vacation and back on deck 12. We are boarding the Riviera on November 6th.

We had Churchill for our first Riviera cruise he was fantastic. We have been on many cruises since and we always compare the butlers to Churchill. Hoping he is back from vacation and back on deck 12. We are boarding the Riviera on November 6th.

We are boarding with you, vikimg! If he comes back from holiday maybe we can share him! It would also be interesting to know who the Head Butler is...

I am also curious to know who is teaching the Cooking classes. Reason - I took several on the last two cruises and had the same teacher whom I did not care for at all. If she is on board on 6 Nov I shall cancel my class.