A got the 12-12:30 checkin on Breeze Journey, great time?

Produce123

Excitement used to make me wake up and go right to the port...I would wait in lines and the process was daunting. Experience has taught me to wait until about 2pm to board. I get right on without standing in line. I'll do this every time now.

Exactly. I have learned to show up 130 or 2--no lines, no hassle, easy breezy. Then you can go right to your room.

We stay overnight the night before usually at embassy suites, get a giant free full breakfast buffet, so no hurry to eat lunch. And we get a late checkout time (up to 2pm).

You got the earliest.

No, they did not.

14 days Southern Caribbean from Galveston, TX

Booking #:

My Ship:Carnival Breeze

# of Guests:2

Stateroom:8383

Bedding:King Bed Edit

Dining Time:Your Time 5:45-9:30 (Confirmed)

EditCheck-In Time:11:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Sail Date:Sep 16, 2018Next To-Do Item: The “Next To-Do Item” is the next item which needs to be reviewed. PLAN ACTIVITIESTo-Do List: This “To-Do List” is a list of items that should be reviewed and addressed before your sail date.

• Plan Activities
    • Shore Excursions, Spa, Airport Transfers

[*]View Cruise Documents

I booked 593 days out, when you could still check in right away and the earliest I got was 11:30-noon. The more I read, the more I wish I'd have just picked after 1:30, when the morning rush has died down and we could go straight to our room. I may just do that anyway, as long as I show up before 3pm they will still let me on. lol

No, they did not.

14 days Southern Caribbean from Galveston, TX

Booking #:

My Ship:Carnival Breeze

# of Guests:2

Stateroom:8383

Bedding:King Bed Edit

Dining Time:Your Time 5:45-9:30 (Confirmed)

EditCheck-In Time:11:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Sail Date:Sep 16, 2018Next To-Do Item: The “Next To-Do Item” is the next item which needs to be reviewed. PLAN ACTIVITIESTo-Do List: This “To-Do List” is a list of items that should be reviewed and addressed before your sail date.

• Plan Activities
    • Shore Excursions, Spa, Airport Transfers

[*]View Cruise Documents

Does the departure port make a difference? I think the original poster is leaving out of Orlando not Galveston.

Does the departure port make a difference? I think the original poster is leaving out of Orlando not Galveston.

The 14 day cruise listed above leaves Gaveston, and arrives in Port Canaveral after 14 days! I believe you are correct, the original poster is leaving on a 14 day journey's cruise out of Port Canaveral in Nov.!

• 1 month later...

We sail the Breeze from Port Canaveral in December. We have a check-in appointment at 11:30-12 for a regular 7 day cruise. At 2 minutes after midnight the day we could pick that was the earliest time available. We're Gold.

To the poster whose husband has mobility issues - my husband has them also and our TA notifies CCL well ahead of the trip. He gets wheelchair assistance from CCL staff to board the ship. They normally have 3 or 4 staff members wheeling passengers aboard in the order they check-in based on their appointment times. We enter the terminal as scheduled and notify the first staff member in a carnival shirt that he needs assistance. We don't buy FTTF so I can't speak to that but for us regular folks there are no privileges for disabled involving going before others like on a plane.