Suite Lounge on Summit

Mythbuster

The Lounge is called Michael's Club. Check the post # 641 below for the latest whereabouts. I dont see a Norbert listed. Summit was updated April 2018

WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Thanks, Norbert is a waiter/bar tender so his name would not be on this list. I am happy to that Anastasia is still the concierge in Michael's Club. I was hoping someone recently off the Summit would know if Norbert was still there.

I was on Summit at the end of May. Norbert was not there. Anastasiia told me that Norbert has left Celebrity and will not be returning to shipboard life. I met Norbert last year in Michael’s Club. He was great and will be missed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on Summit at the end of May. Norbert was not there. Anastasiia told me that Norbert has left Celebrity and will not be returning to shipboard life. I met Norbert last year in Michael’s Club. He was great and will be missed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info, we are going back in August and will miss him. Other bar tenders in Michael's were also very good but there is something special about Norbert.