Kuerig on Radiance of the Seas?

I know they have coffee makers in the Junior Suites on the ships, but does anyone know if on the Radiance of the Seas they are a Keurig? I don't believe there is a Starbucks either, but I figured I would just ask.

ueI know they have coffee makers in the Junior Suites on the ships, but does anyone know if on the Radiance of the Seas they are a Keurig? I don't believe there is a Starbucks either, but I figured I would just ask.

Not Keurig machines.

I know they have coffee makers in the Junior Suites on the ships, but does anyone know if on the Radiance of the Seas they are a Keurig? I don't believe there is a Starbucks either, but I figured I would just ask.

Radiance has Café Latte-tudes where you can get specialty coffees.

Radiance has Café Latte-tudes where you can get specialty coffees.

Or the DL, of course, if eligible.

I drink too many Cappuccinos from the DL machine in the Caribbean in Summer, can't imagine how many I'll have in Alaska.

Or the DL, of course, if eligible.

I drink too many Cappuccinos from the DL machine in the Caribbean in Summer, can't imagine how many I'll have in Alaska.

The machine in DL doesn't make Café Mochas though, so off to Café Latte-tudes I go. Thinking I might need to try a nice hot chocolate from there too as I look at Hubbard Glacier.;):D

The machine in DL doesn't make Café Mochas though, so off to Café Latte-tudes I go. Thinking I might need to try a nice hot chocolate from there too as I look at Hubbard Glacier.;):D

Fair enough. My wife isn't a coffee drinker but will likely join me on some of my Cappuccino runs to grab hot chocolate.

Thanks everyone. I’m not a coffee drinker either but my SIL likes her Starbucks. I gave her of her all the options on the ship. They will just have to figure it out! ;)

Have her look into getting the coffee card. My SIL got one for Oasis last summer.