Oasis soda package with Boardwalk balcony

Hello.

We will have 2 balconies on the Oasis, with myself and my son in an OV and my husband and other son in a Boardwalk balcony.

With the Boardwalk balcony comes the 2 soda packages, Johnny Rockets for 4 and the rock climbing.

Both my kids (teens) do not drink soda at all.

It would just be my husband and I.

But since my son is listed in the Boardwalk room I guess he will be listed on one of the soda packages.

I am not worried about the souvenier cup as I can use that at the machines, but his seapass would get a sticker I guess for soda at the restaurants and bars

If I go to guest services when we board, does anyone know if I can get his sticker transferred to mine or how does that work??

And to confirm, this is **not** a sharing scenario..there will only be 2 people (my husband and I drinking soda)...my son only drinks water and milk [emoji4]

TIA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Hello.

We will have 2 balconies on the Oasis, with myself and my son in an OV and my husband and other son in a Boardwalk balcony.

With the Boardwalk balcony comes the 2 soda packages, Johnny Rockets for 4 and the rock climbing.

Both my kids (teens) do not drink soda at all.

It would just be my husband and I.

But since my son is listed in the Boardwalk room I guess he will be listed on one of the soda packages.

I am not worried about the souvenier cup as I can use that at the machines, but his seapass would get a sticker I guess for soda at the restaurants and bars

If I go to guest services when we board, does anyone know if I can get his sticker transferred to mine or how does that work??

And to confirm, this is **not** a sharing scenario..there will only be 2 people (my husband and I drinking soda)...my son only drinks water and milk [emoji4]

TIA

No, you cannot.

And the lunch at Johnny Rockets is for "up to 4" occupants of the Boardwalk Balcony cabin.

Are the two cabins directly across the hall from one another? And are you planning on switching so that the kids are in one cabin and you two adults in the other? If so, you can just BOOK it that way.
Unfortunately they are not, OV balcony is mid, and both our boys are under 16 so they cannot be booked alone in a room.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Are there any other perks besides Johnny Rockets and the soda packages that come with a Boardwalk Balcony room? This will be our first time on Oasis so we are trying to learn all we can and this is something we weren't expecting.

Are there any other perks besides Johnny Rockets and the soda packages that come with a Boardwalk Balcony room? This will be our first time on Oasis so we are trying to learn all we can and this is something we weren't expecting.

Here is the list of perks:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/16050977_EAT_DRINK_PLAY_Trade_Flyer.pdf

While it is for up to 4 people we have used it for 4 even though there were only 2 in the room.

We didn’t realize the 4 stipulation until we went into JR. The server told us for the 2 of us to just order several burgers, etc. and share.

We did as instructed. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums