Allure OTS--BOGO 2 Night Package

nelblu

For those that bought this package what has been your experience in getting Chops on either night (1st/2nd).

They will not allow Chops at all. I had the same thought as you, when we sailed Allure. We were assigned two others (I forget which) and went to Chops to ask about changing, and they said the BOGO offer does not apply to Chops. I didn't see it excluded in the terms anywhere, but it was a really poor way to start off that cruise disappointed.

They will not allow Chops at all. I had the same thought as you, when we sailed Allure. We were assigned two others (I forget which) and went to Chops to ask about changing, and they said the BOGO offer does not apply to Chops. I didn't see it excluded in the terms anywhere, but it was a really poor way to start off that cruise disappointed.

I called RCL's Pre-cruise Planner Dept. before booking in the cruise planner and was told that he insisted that Chops was included in this package.

I asked if I purchase the package can I cancel on board if Chops is not included. He said that if cancelled less than 24 hours there would be a $10 penalty per. I said to him that is not fair as I will not know what restaurants are assigned until I get to my cabin at 1 PM.

He finally realized the issue and recommended that I inquire at Guest Services before purchasing package on board.

I've never heard this. Was hoping to go to Chops on HOTS. Is that others' experience? Is it ship dependent?

Not sure what your question is about. We are talking about the special $40 per for the 1st 2 night dining package and which restaurants are included/excluded. You should have no problems dining at Chops by simply making reservations when you get on board.

I was on the allure at the beginning of march. For the BOGO 2 night package we ate in Chops and CP 150 on the allure with no problem. It's first night done right where they limit restaurants (which is why we upgraded to BOGO 2 night from FNDR). We were sailing with friends who had FNDR and they were told they couldn't use the package in chops (but they were given their money back for FNDR and ate at chops for 50% off).

So go ahead and book it!

• 1 month later...

We sailed on several cruises last year and everyone let us book Chops for the BOGO.

You may be thinking of the FNDR (First night done right) package that excludes Chops and other restaurants. I’ve not seen any reports of Chops being excluded from the BOGO package.