Pictures

We just cruised on Disney and they had a couple of packages to buy the photos taken on the cruise. We just booked the Allure for next spring and were wondering if Royal has a similar pack for photos?

Typically a great buy and cheaper then Disney. While prices vary, we just paid $200 for all pictures-unlimited that will be electronically sent to us via e-mail after the cruise. We paid $200, includes a discount of 20%. The only "bargain" on the ship!

We got the digital package on Freedom for $199 (prepaid). We probably had 70 pictures taken total. On the last day, they gave us all the prints for $100 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have had well over 200 pictures on an average sailing!

Do not like hard copies as they take up too much room in our suitcase. we usually get them as they come with the package, but leave then, exact for a few. We have electronic frames around the house and on our screen saver

• 2 weeks later...
For Oasis class ships, expect to pay $250 for all-digital package when paid for in advance via cruise planner. I believe on-board is $300 or so.

We paid $249.00 for the package prior to boarding. Be careful and make sure you have a way to check your cd before leaving the ship. It has been 2 months and I still don't have all my pictures. We transferred them from my friend's account (they placed them in her account, even though I gave my card), when I got home none of these transferred pictures were on my disk. After over 1 month they stated that they couldn't find them. They told me that I would be reimbursed $100.00 - now I have to fight to get that back. It has been awful.

We paid $249.00 for the package prior to boarding. Be careful and make sure you have a way to check your cd before leaving the ship. It has been 2 months and I still don't have all my pictures. We transferred them from my friend's account (they placed them in her account, even though I gave my card), when I got home none of these transferred pictures were on my disk. After over 1 month they stated that they couldn't find them. They told me that I would be reimbursed $100.00 - now I have to fight to get that back. It has been awful.

On my last sailing in December, everyone from our roll call that purchased the photo package got home and found photos of other families on their CDs. I did not purchase the package, and if I continue to read about these types of stories, I will not purchase in the future. It's not worth the headache.