Is Royal Caribbean about to setup there own privite island??

I've just had a quick look at our photos of Mystery Island from last April and it looks as if they were all islander stalls.

Fair enough if they were local stalls. When I sailed they were definitely RCL stalls. RCL tent, onboard bar crew serving, ship stock, and you paid with your seapass.

theres quite a few islands in in the great barrier reef that have been abandoned - Brampton, Hook and Lindeman islands for starters.

It's possible they could pick one of these up for a steal and make them private

theres quite a few islands in in the great barrier reef that have been abandoned - Brampton, Hook and Lindeman islands for starters.

We were on a cruise that tendered passengers ashore at Hamilton Island. That was great as it had all the facilities that would be needed.

Moreton Island is a good example where a cruise line has partnered with the land based resort at Tangalooma to make it a private area yet public beach. People can pre book the Tangalooma resorts activities and such from the ship but them the resort runs the activities and the catering on shore.

Last I heard, Lindeman was sold some years back to a Chinese consortium. They were going to redevelop it for the high-end Chinese market.

Last I heard, Lindeman was sold some years back to a Chinese consortium. They were going to redevelop it for the high-end Chinese market.

Probably when they finish the project in the Spratly islands the may start the Lindeman transformation.;p