Where to go in San Juan for provisions before embarking

Crazy4Camping

What airports can Uber not go to? There may be one out there but I've never been to an airport that Uber wasn't allowed at. Also each port I've been to, Uber has been able to drop me off and pick me up right at the terminal doors.

I believe Atlanta, Orlando, Philly, and Detroit don’t allow airport pick ups unless the driver has a livery or chauffeur license. It doesn’t mean they can’t drop you back off at the airport. Also, some airports allow pick ups but from a remote location that you have to walk/bus to.

As for taxi fares, I thought there was a thread around here about the zones and rates associated. I could have read that somewhere else though as I was looking for it too. I recall the most expensive fare noted was about $25 from airport to pier.

I believe Atlanta, Orlando, Philly, and Detroit don’t allow airport pick ups unless the driver has a livery or chauffeur license. It doesn’t mean they can’t drop you back off at the airport. Also, some airports allow pick ups but from a remote location that you have to walk/bus to.

As for taxi fares, I thought there was a thread around here about the zones and rates associated. I could have read that somewhere else though as I was looking for it too. I recall the most expensive fare noted was about $25 from airport to pier.

I know Uber has all of those airports listed as airports they're able to pickup from. I think Uber may of paid the fee in each state to pick up at all airports now, I'm honestly not sure. I just know it has a spot at the airport listed for pickups. Honestly any airport who doesn't allow this is just falling behind on times.

• 2 weeks later...