Live from Silversea Galapagos! (July 7, 2018)

Silversea Cruises

Read Silversea Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you.

Find Your Silversea Roll Call

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:54 AM.
Southern California
1,465 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by WorldTourPrincess
I found this guide from Celebrity really helpful:
http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celeb...e_Calendar.pdf

The version I have has air and sea temps, and rainfall. I tried attaching a picture but CC didn't like the file size.
This calendar was very helpful. Thank you. We are booked to go in January 2019 on Silver Galapagos . It mentions June for the giant tortoises coming to lowlands....will we see them in January ? I sure hope so.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Marcie
85 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Hi there,

Thank you for the insightful reviews, my wife and I have been reading them over and over again! We set sail on September 15th. We had a question regarding the ScubaPro gear. Do they provide "Cruiser Diving Vest" or any similar snorkeling life vest.

Thank you,

Vinny
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
AmaWaterways: AmaDulce
Celebration: Bahamas Celebration
Carnival: Fantasy, Sensation (3), Pride, Victory (2), Fascination, Dream (2) , Valor, Breeze (3)
Celebrity: Constellation
Disney: Magic
Norwegian: Sky (2), Pearl, Pride of America, Spirit
Premier: Royale
Princess: Golden, Caribbean(2), Crown, Emerald, Royal, Regal
Royal Caribbean: Grandeur (2), Rhapsody, Radiance, Freedom, Voyager, Monarch (2), Majesty, Brilliance, Enchantment, Liberty, Independence
Windstar: Star Pride, Wind Surf
North Carolina
897 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Originally posted by Vinnyv20032003
Hi there,

Thank you for the insightful reviews, my wife and I have been reading them over and over again! We set sail on September 15th. We had a question regarding the ScubaPro gear. Do they provide "Cruiser Diving Vest" or any similar snorkeling life vest.

Thank you,

Vinny
Onboard right now. They do have snorkeling life vests.

The water can be very cold (around 68F one day) so I recommend bringing a long sleeve rash guard and swimming tights if you have them. You'll be a bit warmer, and have protection from the sun. And don't let the water temp deter you. Swimming with sea lions and penguins is worth it!

If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to get you answers.
85 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by LindaAndBillTravel
Onboard right now. They do have snorkeling life vests.

The water can be very cold (around 68F one day) so I recommend bringing a long sleeve rash guard and swimming tights if you have them. You'll be a bit warmer, and have protection from the sun. And don't let the water temp deter you. Swimming with sea lions and penguins is worth it!

If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to get you answers.

Thank you for the quick response! Hope you all are having a great time
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
AmaWaterways: AmaDulce
Celebration: Bahamas Celebration
Carnival: Fantasy, Sensation (3), Pride, Victory (2), Fascination, Dream (2) , Valor, Breeze (3)
Celebrity: Constellation
Disney: Magic
Norwegian: Sky (2), Pearl, Pride of America, Spirit
Premier: Royale
Princess: Golden, Caribbean(2), Crown, Emerald, Royal, Regal
Royal Caribbean: Grandeur (2), Rhapsody, Radiance, Freedom, Voyager, Monarch (2), Majesty, Brilliance, Enchantment, Liberty, Independence
Windstar: Star Pride, Wind Surf