Norwegian Star Dry Dock

Ned11

Well having now seen the work, which is very nice, it turns out NCL outright lied when I was repeatably assured the kids splash zone was not being removed. My you. Her two where very much looking forward to it and was o e of the reasons I chose the Star. Good job I saved the emails, should I make a complaint?

Well having now seen the work, which is very nice, it turns out NCL outright lied when I was repeatably assured the kids splash zone was not being removed. My you. Her two where very much looking forward to it and was o e of the reasons I chose the Star. Good job I saved the emails, should I make a complaint?

Can I ask where have you seen images of the upgrades - I cannot find anywhere thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can’t find pictures either, despite joining various fb groups and searching twitter/pinterest/insta.

I know, I tried as well, found a few photos of the dismantling of the waterslides, maintenance to the azipods and to the undersides of the ship but not much else...

Hopefully someone on today’s sailing out of Barcelona will post a review with photos!

Link?

Search for NCL - Norwegian Dawn Sun Sky Star Spirit & Pride of America Fan Page on fb

The photos of the Star are amazing!! They have heated loungers in the thermal suite! The pool deck is so nice and open, nice to see the cabins were refreshed too.

Looking forward to sailing on her in October!

Search for NCL - Norwegian Dawn Sun Sky Star Spirit & Pride of America Fan Page on fb

The photos of the Star are amazing!! They have heated loungers in the thermal suite! The pool deck is so nice and open, nice to see the cabins were refreshed too.

Looking forward to sailing on her in October!

I take it they removed the water slides?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Oh wow - that can't be easy for you ;) Hope the next few weeks go by quickly for you .

Do you have any specifics as to what they are working on ?

His line of work is very much behind-the-scenes, it’s not something passengers will ever notice a difference with :)

Four days to go! :D:D

• 4 weeks later...
I still can't find pics of what they have done! i searched nil star fanpage and only found someone moaning about their Samsonite luggage.

Someone gave you the exact name but let’s see if I can post some of my pics here meanwhile, but I suggest you find the spot everyone else is talking about, as I posted many more pics there.

1155679291_Villa(4).jpg.8a2ad90fc4e92fb211f264cdf24740bf.jpg

1230742153_PoolDeck(3).jpg.67d68c170cc6efe487d0674ae38df799.jpg

IMG_4523.thumb.jpg.edd443232f09a3e0df6d896afc75d3cf.jpg

2063099271_Marketcafe(2).jpg.b92458a64f18376cae96459423dd77c6.jpg

2136551497_Spa(5).jpg.a48e5799ab3623c9aef2b0f87ab26309.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg.270eb84390399fe9075ec039685340ef.jpg

457536056_Spa(2).jpg.f30f6d4a86ccd081c53930a42447c32f.jpg

Someone gave you the exact name but let’s see if I can post some of my pics here meanwhile, but I suggest you find the spot everyone else is talking about, as I posted many more pics there.

[ATTACH]424285[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424286[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424287[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424288[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424289[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424290[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424291[/ATTACH]

I have found it now but thank you. The pictures look great!