Getaway question: Escape the Big Top?

CruzinMel

• 2 months later...
Does anyone where we would book this onboard? Guest Services? Theater? NEVER MIND I see it....BOX OFFICE

Yes you book at the Spiegel Tent. The same place the Cirque show is held. When I did the escape tent no one solved it at all. It's very tough!

Hi all - I'm on Getaway in April and our excusions/entertainment bookings are about to open up. There is a show I've not heard of before - does anybody know what "Escape the Big Top" is? Thanks!

Like the others said, Escape room! Tons of fun as well....my team won when I was on the Epic back in October :D

• 2 months later...

On the Getaway we signed up at the box office on the 1st day. We signed up early and their were plenty of spots left, and we had our pick of day and time, but by the end of the week it was standby only. Does anyone know if it is the same on all the ships? Nobody solved it when we went last week.

We played it on the Bliss, and my team won with under a minute to go! They gave us T-shirts as prizes. (Don’t congratulate me, it was the other 2 random couples we were paired with. [emoji23]). It was also called Escape the Big Top, so assuming it was the same as on the Getaway. This is a free activity, so sign up. It’s a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know or recall the ages for this? We have a large group starting as young as 4. Not sure that she would want to be there but she is good at puzzles..

It says it recommends 12 and up but all ages are welcome. I just looked at the dallie last night someone posted and it was on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It says it recommends 12 and up but all ages are welcome. I just looked at the dallie last night someone posted and it was on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Bliss there were about 6 teams each stationed in different spots in the Q restaurant. You can sign up ahead of as one team if you have a lot of people (teams had 6-10ish people on them.). If she gets antsy and does not enjoy it, it would be no big deal for someone to leave with her. The puzzles are not easy, so doubt she could solve them. But she may enjoy trying and being shown the solutions.

Can one person sign up awhole group or does each person have to sign up individually? Thank you

On the Bliss, you had to go to the box office to sign up. I signed up both my husband and me. They just had sheets of paper organized by “team” on which they wrote down your name. They offered it several times during our Panama Canal cruise (on sea days.) If you did not sign up, you can show up and they would put you on a team if there is room.

Complimentary. But it sells out fast. On our Escape cruise in April, there were 100 people per session (10 teams of 10). That was the largest group we had seen for one of these.

Wow, my DD and I are booked in 2019 on The Getaway and it seems like fun. I will bumble along but I still love solving puzzles and it sounds like alot of fun.

• 6 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 10:21 AM, heliwoman said:

Does anyone know or recall the ages for this? We have a large group starting as young as 4. Not sure that she would want to be there but she is good at puzzles..

We have a 10 year old and it was too hard for her.  She did enjoy trying to help.  A few others in the room brought their younger children but they did not count as "team members."  You might want to bring a little something to keep the 4 year old busy.