Good places to find peace and quiet on the NCL Sun?

zitsky

Just wondering where are good places to get away from music and noise. The music doesn't bother me exactly, it's not being able to choose what kind of music and how loud that bothers me. Are there good places to go to get away from the noise? Someone suggested sitting on the upper deck, above the pool might be less crowded, and possibly quieter.

I will have a balcony so I can use that. As long as no one is smoking nearby I can relax on the balcony and enjoy some quiet.

Just wondering where are good places to get away from music and noise. The music doesn't bother me exactly, it's not being able to choose what kind of music and how loud that bothers me. Are there good places to go to get away from the noise? Someone suggested sitting on the upper deck, above the pool might be less crowded, and possibly quieter.

I will have a balcony so I can use that. As long as no one is smoking nearby I can relax on the balcony and enjoy some quiet.

The ship is pretty quiet compared to others. Stay away from Dazzles and the pool deck on sunny sea days and you’ll be fine. The observation lounge is very quiet during the day as us the library. We also like the Great Outdoors and the Sports Bar - no loud music, but sports on tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Most people don't know this, but you can sit in the Four Seasons restaurant during the morning and afternoon. Sometimes they will have an art auction, but most of the time it is quiet, empty and cold.

Like everything except the cold part. Guess I should take a blanket with me? I have blankets from my last Viking trip, LOL.

There is a great little spot on both sides between Decks 11 and 12 (as you are going up the stairs to Deck 12) where there is only room for 4 chairs. On the starboard side it is above the kids pool and hot tub which always seemed to be empty on our cruise. But it may be quieter at the same location on the port side if the kids pool and/or hot tub are being used.

enhance

enhance

We were on our own. We would just grab drinks on our way up there. That spot was also conveniently located to restrooms as when you go inside on Deck 12 there were restrooms outside of the Observation Lounge. It really was a great little spot. Could spend hours there. Enjoy.