Platinum Gift

sec1jrs

Hello All,

Sailing this month on Inspiration. What is the current platinum gift? DW would love to get the tumbler. Thanks in advance.

We just got off of the Elation, our gift was a 12-14 oz mug with a sealing top. You have to remove the top to drink out of it though? Different for sure....:confused:

We just got off of the Elation, our gift was a 12-14 oz mug with a sealing top. You have to remove the top to drink out of it though? Different for sure....:confused:

Correction.....The flip top will actually go back 2 notches! When I unpacked them this morning, I pushed the flip top a bit more and it opened a bit more. Still, you can't tilt the cup too much or your nose will get smashed into the flip top.:):) also, the cup may be a 16oz cup??

Correction.....The flip top will actually go back 2 notches! When I unpacked them this morning, I pushed the flip top a bit more and it opened a bit more. Still, you can't tilt the cup too much or your nose will get smashed into the flip top.:):) also, the cup may be a 16oz cup??

Could you possibly take a pic and add it to your post please? Kinda wondered if you could put a straw through the opening or not. Wish I knew for sure if they would be on our cruise Saturday on the Magic, so I wouldn't need to pack our yetis, lol. Thanks for the info.

Could you possibly take a pic and add it to your post please? Kinda wondered if you could put a straw through the opening or not. Wish I knew for sure if they would be on our cruise Saturday on the Magic, so I wouldn't need to pack our yetis, lol. Thanks for the info.

My DW just left with both the phone and camera, destination unknown to me, probably Mom, or DD??:) If no one else posts a picture by tomorrow, I will upload one.

Yes, a straw will fit through the opening, maybe even two.:) BTW, it is an aluminum cup, seems to be about a 1/4 inch thick, somewhat insulated. 16oz cup I think.

I am hoping that it is the tumbler as I got back on 10/1 and the platinum gift was the blue tooth speakers. Don't really need two of those but I sure could use the tumbler. Leaving on 11/25 on the Sensation so I will keep my fingers crossed.

My DW just left with both the phone and camera, destination unknown to me, probably Mom, or DD??:) If no one else posts a picture by tomorrow, I will upload one.

Yes, a straw will fit through the opening, maybe even two.:) BTW, it is an aluminum cup, seems to be about a 1/4 inch thick, somewhat insulated. 16oz cup I think.

Okay thanks so much for follow-up. I️ saw one that was white with lid and carnival logo on it posted from JH. However wasn’t sure if that was the actual one they decided on and it didn’t show the type of lid. Guess I️ will pack our Yetis just Incase they’re not on the Magic yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't have a google account :(

Ever since Google did away with Picassa, I have been searching for a replacement! So far, I have not had any luck, other than the Pay for Play Pic programs....

I will see if it can be posted online somehow....... With Picassa, I just uploaded it??? So do I need to CAN it, Wrap it, or what to upload to a public viewing page??

yes, seems like the person who sent this to me, did it as a joke!

how is the white tumbler cup, is it plastic inside like many of the others, hate drinking from plastic

is it for hot beverages as well

Our cups were aluminum, inside and out! IIRC, the inside was silver aluminum, and the outside was painted white with CCL logo....:)

With aluminum, Hot or Cold will keep their temps for a while...:)

yes, seems like the person who sent this to me, did it as a joke!

how is the white tumbler cup, is it plastic inside like many of the others, hate drinking from plastic

is it for hot beverages as well

I am not sure why I said tumbler cup it was one of those aluminum cups .

Sorry

Here is s picture of the other side of the cup. a42b2cdcb4b2d3bdaaaac81b92814bb6.jpg

Oh thanks for the flip-side! That's a little better, does remind me of the yeti's. Just wish I knew for sure they would be on the Magic this Saturday, so I wouldn't need to pack mine, :D.