Shower doors replaced by curtains on Enchantment?

I have read several reviews on different websites that state when Enchantment went in to dry dock a few months ago the rooms in the added on section that had shower doors got replaced with shower curtains. Has anyone else heard this? I specifically chose a room in the added section so I could have a shower door. Why would they backtrack?

The information that you read could be true. We were on EN in January and both of our staterooms had completely new bathrooms. They both had the curtains. I am assuming that if they were replacing entire bathrooms they would all be the same and they would not put some in with shower doors and some with curtains. I’m not sure what cabins had the bathrooms replaced however our cabin steward said nearly all the inside cabins received the new bathrooms, not sure if other categories did or not.

We were in 8123 and 8119. Not sure if that’s the new section or not.

The new staterooms added in the 2005 stretch are those ending with 068 to 083 and 568 to 583, adding the deck # for the first digit.

Also inside staterooms added are those ending in 877 to 881 on decks 3 and 4.

Was on Enchantment immediately before dry dock. Had an inside stateroom midship. Had a door but there are significant sections of the door that can not be reached for cleaning and were nasty w mildew.

In this case an easily replaceable curtain is an upgrade in my eyes. If it is true that the bathrooms of all interior rooms were changed you are making out ahead on the deal