OASIS- 150 Central Park NOT THERE

I called RC they said its not there because they are going to put up the new menu, I am so excited I love the new menu! I will put up a post so that others will know whats going on in case they don't click here. I did ask when the new menu be effective on which sailing but she didn't know, I say anyway now since they posting the new menu.

I have the same experience, it wasn't there when I tried to book this morning. I'm trying to book the 3 night dining package, apparently Hibachi is not in the deal. Anyone know if Central Park 150 is included in the 3 night package.

Yes, 150 is in the deal but with any of the packages your unable to make reservations until you get onboard. You can only make reservations if you purchased individual dining reservations. No worries, we never had a problem and we dine at specialty restaurants every evening, never not got what we want, they keep a good percentage of empty tables for those who have packages.

I believe you may get a dollar amount credit for Hibachi, perhaps somebody else can answer who knows for sure.

I have the same experience, it wasn't there when I tried to book this morning. I'm trying to book the 3 night dining package, apparently Hibachi is not in the deal. Anyone know if Central Park 150 is included in the 3 night package.

We ate at both Hibachi and 150CP on Oasis last week with our package.

I have the ultimate dining package, am I able to use it for the Habachi? I realize the Habachi is a la carte, will I be given a credit to dine there and if so, how much money will they credit me to eat there?

Hibachi is not a la carte. It is either $45 for 1 protein or $49 for 2 proteins. We were able to get one protein included with our package.

Thats what I meant, is the meal included with the package and how much do they allow for the meal per person?

Hibachi is not part of any package so you wouldn't have any amount to use. Now, if you are talking Izumi the sushi part, I believe the amount you are given to use if you have part of the package, is $35. I could be wrong on that as we don't eat sushi, so if that is not the amount, I'm sure someone will correct me.

The only way to eat at Hibachi is to pay for it separately and you can reserve it in the cruise planner.

Hibachi is not part of any package so you wouldn't have any amount to use. Now, if you are talking Izumi the sushi part, I believe the amount you are given to use if you have part of the package, is $35. I could be wrong on that as we don't eat sushi, so if that is not the amount, I'm sure someone will correct me.

The only way to eat at Hibachi is to pay for it separately and you can reserve it in the cruise planner.

We were allowed to dine at Hibachi last week on Oasis as part of our package. It only included one protein, if you wanted the 2 proteins it was extra.

We were allowed to dine at Hibachi last week on Oasis as part of our package. It only included one protein, if you wanted the 2 proteins it was extra.

You were luckier than we were on Allure. We tried all three times we've been on Allure and were always referred to the fine print page of the dining package info.

Just off Allure, and sushi is included, but Hibachi is not. Also, unfortunately no credit if you wish to do Chef's table. Seems a bit unfair that you can't use you $24 per person prepay against those. Glad to hear that 150 is changing menu, cancelled 1 night for Giovanni's.