Celebrity Edge Cruise Ship to be Based in Europe in 2019

LauraS

Just managed to find out that there is only one sailing from Southampton and that does not return to Southampton, disembarks Rome. No good for us. It is also extremely expensive, way over our budget so not for us.

Actually I was surprised when I found the following:

From £1425 for an inside on Edge from Southampton to Rome on 15.05.19.

Also surprised that Infinity is back in Europe, 17.05.19 Cannes film festival.

Reflection Iceland & Ireland from Dublin May 6 & 16, 2019.

The website is not letting me view the sailings...it seems counterintuitive to make an announcement...and then not have information available on the site...we are very much interested in 2019 transatlantic from Europe to USA, fall 2019. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm grateful :)

The website is not letting me view the sailings...it seems counterintuitive to make an announcement...and then not have information available on the site...we are very much interested in 2019 transatlantic from Europe to USA, fall 2019. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm grateful :)

Those are not yet announced. Fall TAs get announced with winter cruises, once they know where they are going to station the various ships for the season.

There are also some gaps in SIlhouette's schedule in May, June and July, and I do not think they do offer charter cruises during summer peak season, especially not for 14-night cruises.

I think some days/weeks later those "gap filling" cruises will be announced as well. Same I believe for the missing fall TA cruises heading back westward to the US.