Harmony of the Seas Suite Room Service

I know the room service has changed on RC as of 2017. Can someone tell me if suite guest can still order room service from the main dining room for free? Thanks

Yes, Grand Suite or better.

I know the room service has changed on RC as of 2017. Can someone tell me if suite guest can still order room service from the main dining room for free? Thanks

not "free"..while you don't "pay extra" for the service..it is what I call "pre-paid" in the cost for a suite cabin....personally I book suites all the time and don't mind the cost as we use all the pre paid perks

• 3 months later...

So when staying in the Sky Suite they have a daily MDR menu in addition to a standard room service menu in the suite which you can order from without an additional charge?

What is the deal with ordering from specialty restaurants to your Sky class suite?

Thanks,

So when staying in the Sky Suite they have a daily MDR menu in addition to a standard room service menu in the suite which you can order from without an additional charge?

What is the deal with ordering from specialty restaurants to your Sky class suite?

Thanks,

You can order from the MDR menu during the hours that the MDR is open. You can order from the regular room service menu any time.

You can order from the MDR menu during the hours that the MDR is open. You can order from the regular room service menu any time.

Do they have a MDR menu in the suite every day or do you have to call or already know whats on that menu? Also, is it possible to order from specialty restaurants as well or is that Star only? Thanks.

Do they have a MDR menu in the suite every day or do you have to call or already know whats on that menu? Also, is it possible to order from specialty restaurants as well or is that Star only? Thanks.

Our experience has been that the proper MDR menu is placed in the suite every day.