Webcams not free any longer?

jordanaire

I just tried to check the ships at Port Canaveral and it appears as though you have to pay a subscription to see them. That's awful! I love watching the ships leave.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

If you have any ad-blocking extensions running, disable them. Or try it in another browser. It redirected me to a page that said to disable ad-blocking or pay for the premium version. I switched over to Microsoft Edge, which I don't use so don't have any extensions installed, and the webcam worked.

If you have any ad-blocking extensions running, disable them. Or try it in another browser. It redirected me to a page that said to disable ad-blocking or pay for the premium version. I switched over to Microsoft Edge, which I don't use so don't have any extensions installed, and the webcam worked.
This.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

Confirmed. Still free on tablets.

If it isn't working for you, then the problem is inevitably with something that got installed on your tablet.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

Are you using a phone? Because if you are, they posted this on their page at the book of faces just 4 days ago.

When we launched PTZtv Premium, we said we were totally committed to maintaining ad-funded, free-to-view webcam websites **provided** the online advertising industry remained viable and healthy. That is still true.

However, display advertising is no longer working for us on smart phones. Effective immediately ... some of the most popular free-to-view sites will redirect to our fee-based PTZtv Premium service when viewed on a phone. Today that includes Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, Port Nassau and Port Bermuda but the list may change over time.

Desktop, laptop and tablet viewing should be unaffected by this change.

PTZtv Premium subscriptions (or one-time access passes) will work across all devices, regardless of where purchased.

Are you using a phone? Because if you are, they posted this on their page at the book of faces just 4 days ago.

When we launched PTZtv Premium, we said we were totally committed to maintaining ad-funded, free-to-view webcam websites **provided** the online advertising industry remained viable and healthy. That is still true.

However, display advertising is no longer working for us on smart phones. Effective immediately ... some of the most popular free-to-view sites will redirect to our fee-based PTZtv Premium service when viewed on a phone. Today that includes Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, Port Nassau and Port Bermuda but the list may change over time.

Desktop, laptop and tablet viewing should be unaffected by this change.

PTZtv Premium subscriptions (or one-time access passes) will work across all devices, regardless of where purchased.

Makes sense. It has to worth it to the vendor and if people aren't paying with their eyes and purchasing behaviors then they have to make those people pay with their cash.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.