Yacht Club question

RevCindy

Yes they do. The Yacht Club is all inclusive across the board so anyone staying in the YC receives the same benefits. It is not like NCL where only the first 2 receive the perks guests 3 and 4 only receive some of the perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not like NCL where only the first 2 receive the perks guests 3 and 4 only receive some of the perks.

On NCL, all Haven guests receive the same perks but not the same promos. The perks (Haven access, Haven dining access, priority boarding, etc.) are for all in the stateroom but the promos (beverage package, specialty dining package) are only for guests 1 & 2. Some promos such as shore excursion and WiFi are per stateroom, not per person.

On NCL, all Haven guests receive the same perks but not the same promos. The perks (Haven access, Haven dining access, priority boarding, etc.) are for all in the stateroom but the promos (beverage package, specialty dining package) are only for guests 1 & 2. Some promos such as shore excursion and WiFi are per stateroom, not per person.

Can I bring my non-haven friends, relatives, people I met at the terminal to the haven?

Can I bring my non-haven friends, relatives, people I met at the terminal to the haven?

No, they cannot use the Haven pool, sundeck, lounge, bar, etc. nor can they visit the Haven courtyard.

You can invite non-Haven friends/family to your stateroom but they must go directly to the room. They cannot (for ex.) stop at the Haven bar on the way. It would be best to let the concierge know prior to the friend's arrival. On occasion, the concierge may allow a brief tour and may even explain some of the Haven features to them but that is rare.

No, they cannot use the Haven pool, sundeck, lounge, bar, etc. nor can they visit the Haven courtyard.

You can invite non-Haven friends/family to your stateroom but they must go directly to the room. They cannot (for ex.) stop at the Haven bar on the way. It would be best to let the concierge know prior to the friend's arrival. On occasion, the concierge may allow a brief tour and may even explain some of the Haven features to them but that is rare.

I know. I was trying to lighten it up a bit on a Sunday.