Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Question....do we have any idea if there are restaurants besides Ocean Blue that would be an additional charge when using the dining package??

Also - I’m guessing that Food Republic will be totally a la carte and not covered by the dining plan - like it is on the Escape??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Look in the Terms and conditions of one of the dining packages. There is a list of them there.

Question....do we have any idea if there are restaurants besides Ocean Blue that would be an additional charge when using the dining package??

Also - I’m guessing that Food Republic will be totally a la carte and not covered by the dining plan - like it is on the Escape??

From the FAQ on the package

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in the following specialty restaurants: steakhouses, Churrascarias, French, Teppanyaki, Los Lobos, Q Steakhouse, Margaritaville at Sea and Italian restaurants. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

• Ocean Blue - $15 USD
  • Bayamo - $15 USD
  • Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Raw Bar - $7 USD (Seafood Platter not included)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

Room Service, Mini Bar, Food Republic and District Brewhouse, Specialty Items in the Asian restaurant, Hot Rock, a la carte items in the Main Dining Rooms, The Bake Shop items, The Bake Shop, O’ Sheehan’s Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

BTW

Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea

Your lost shaker of salt is right here in Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea. Savor signature items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Sip on a Who’s to Bla ...

• PRICE $14.95 USD

• Items on menu are individually priced. An 20% gratuity and specialty service charge will be charged at time of payment.

From the FAQ on the package

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in the following specialty restaurants: steakhouses, Churrascarias, French, Teppanyaki, Los Lobos, Q Steakhouse, Margaritaville at Sea and Italian restaurants. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

•  
  • Ocean Blue - $15 USD

• Bayamo - $15 USD

• Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway

• Sushi -$7 USD

• Raw Bar - $7 USD (Seafood Platter not included)

• Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

Room Service, Mini Bar, Food Republic and District Brewhouse, Specialty Items in the Asian restaurant, Hot Rock, a la carte items in the Main Dining Rooms, The Bake Shop items, The Bake Shop, O’ Sheehan’s Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

BTW

Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea

Your lost shaker of salt is right here in Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea. Savor signature items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Sip on a Who’s to Bla ...

•  
  • PRICE $14.95 USD

•  
  • Items on menu are individually priced. An 20% gratuity and specialty service charge will be charged at time of payment.

Perfect....thanks!!

I'm sure that this has already been asked, but what is the best transportation option from London to Southampton?

From London itself I'd take the train from Waterloo Station to Southampton and then hop in a taxi. Make sure you get the fast train though, not the one that makes all the stops.

From the airports I have no idea.