Glitch or too soon?

my sail date is Nov 5th and I'm trying to reserve some entertainment online. It says can not book, wait until onboard. Is it a website problem ( I hear they are frequent) or am I trying to make reservations too soon?

my sail date is Nov 5th and I'm trying to reserve some entertainment online. It says can not book, wait until onboard. Is it a website problem ( I hear they are frequent) or am I trying to make reservations too soon?

Most likely too soon, though Royal does do regular IT maintenance on Saturday night. Try again tomorrow, if you still do not see any entertainment, then keep checking periodically.

By the way, only Oasis and Quantum class ships have pre-cruise entertainment reservations.

As you are sailing on the Allure where entertainment reservations are available you are just to early.

When reservations open, book the aqua show early in the cruise, giving you the maximum chance to reschedule if it is cancelled due to weather. We could only book a show later in the cruise, but went stand-by on the first showing and sat down in the "splash zone" which was not too splashy. It was actually a really good seat.

Also remember that there will be shows that can not be reserved and you will need to watch your entertainment schedule to attend those shows.