Parking at Port? Need advice

Laurie7724

We will be going on our first cruise on Carnival Magic in June. We will need to stay at a hotel the night before sailing. I see there are so many options for parking. Different cruise and park private companies, hotels that offer parking and parking directly at the port. Would love some advice on which would be our best option. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

We will be going on our first cruise on Carnival Magic in June. We will need to stay at a hotel the night before sailing. I see there are so many options for parking. Different cruise and park private companies, hotels that offer parking and parking directly at the port. Would love some advice on which would be our best option. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

We have parked at the port which is more costly, but most convenient. We have also used Park And Cruise, less expensive, friendly organized folks. I guess it depends on your budget and whether you want to hit the road ASAP after debarkation. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**Parking at the port is the most expensive but definitely the most convenient.

**Off site lots pricing will be less. I would recommend Park Port Canaveral or Park & Cruise.

**Many hotels offer a Park & Cruise rate where they allow you to leave your car and they will shuttle you to and from the port.

The four hotels closest to the port that offer this package are: Homewood Suites, Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn and Radisson At The Port. The first 3 also offer free breakfast.

Hope this helps!! Happy Sailing!!

lots of honor is now sub-leasing spots at Park n Cruise ... their business failed .....

there is a small number of spaces available at the LoH price but you still use the PnC shuttles ....

Good Morning Captain Brian,

We encourage constant feedback of our services and your experiences, and it sounds like we've kept you coming back for more! Let me start by saying how much we appreciate you returning to us with your business, and that I would like to clarify any confusion or concern you may have regarding this recent adjustment. Lots of Honor was a family run business, just like our own. The owner of Lots of Honor ran a Veterans' Benefit Program through his company, in which a portion of his reservation revenue went straight to a Veterans' Fund! Unfortunately, he recently had to shut down his business. We got wind of this news, and reached out to the owner to devise a plan to continue his support to our veterans, whom we love and appreciate so dearly. The end result is as follows: Lots of Honor could not afford to continue operating as an independent company; we allotted Lots of Honor a number of parking spots at our facility; Lots of Honor is permitted to advertise their parking at the rate they wish, regardless of the current rate at Park-N-Cruise; Park-N-Cruise and Lots of Honor are still independently advertised, as it is still two separate companies. This teaming together has allowed our kind-hearted neighbors at Lots of Honor to continue their support programs for our veterans, even though they were unable to stay in business. You are free to book through Lots of Honor, or Park-N-Cruise! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of the cheaper rate! :) Your final destination will be the same from here on out, regardless of whether you reserve through Lots of Honor or Park-N-Cruise (1700 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, FL). You will also continue to receive the service and support that has kept us running strong at five stars! I hope this information relieves you of any hesitance, ...

• 2 weeks later...

We love Park N Cruise on Merritt Island. IMO just as convenient as port parking at a considerable savings. No hauling luggage, They drop you right at the cruiseport door and deliver you right to your car. Friendly, organized, and safe.