Interent by the dockyard

shof515

I did a search of old posts and these 2 restaurants are mentioned for internet at the Dockyard:

Freeport Seafood

http://freeportseafood.com/Explore.html

Frog & Onion Pub

http://www.frogandonion.bm/home

the FOP is closest to where you'll be docked.

For costs, this is part of the reply CC member Maple Sugar received in answer to an email she sent to the FOP about their internet costs:

.....We have two laptops..and wifi

$5.00 gets you 33 minutes

If you have your own laptop...you can access the internet with our cards at any time from the outside of the building.....

SBtS

Thanks. Hopefully they still provide it when i docked at the end of Sept 2011 since i might need it to complete college work (just uploading files to the college site). It is kind of strange to go to a pub for internet

The post office in Bermuda has free internet access. The one in St George is to the left after you get off the ship or Ferry. The one in Hamilton is up the hill to the right. Time is limited and you have to stand while you do it....

I don't know where the Post office is in the Dockyard area.

The post office in Bermuda has free internet access. The one in St George is to the left after you get off the ship or Ferry. The one in Hamilton is up the hill to the right. Time is limited and you have to stand while you do it....

I don't know where the Post office is in the Dockyard area.

I don't recall seeing a post office on the Dockyard grounds.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. Hopefully they still provide it when i docked at the end of Sept 2011 since i might need it to complete college work (just uploading files to the college site). It is kind of strange to go to a pub for internet

I seem to recall there being tables located on the grassy area just outside the pub.

Archived