Does anyone have the Oasis Tapas menu?

I feel like I have searched everywhere and I can't find pictures of the tapas menu. Anyone have it or found it? Thanks![/quotE

Sorry but I do not but we did have dinner there and have to say it was one of our favorite places to eat, eat outside.

I love it when a question I have gets answered before I ask it!!! And Merion Mom, thanks so much once again! You must know all things Oasis.

Read my LIVE thread ;) http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1263959

Only one cruise on the Oasis so far..................but I have a B2B on the Allure booked!

Thanks for the info and pictures. Is Tapas available on the othe Royal ships or just Allure and Oasis?

There are some small plates available in Vintages on Mariner, Navigator and the Freedom class ships, but it may be limited to just a few noshes like cheese.

Only Oasis and Allure have complete Tapas menus.

I'm curious... is there a small charge to go to Vintages like there is for Izumi's? I small plates like that as a light snack or appetite stimulant shortly before a nice dinner. Since Izumi's charges $5 to get food on top of the ala cart prices that doesn't make it a logical choice for a few pieces of sushi.

And now I'm confused since Vintages is not a restaurant listed for the Oasis. They do show California Vineyards, is that the same?

There is a charge for the Tapa's in Vintages. The costs vary.

Not sure where you are seeing California Vinyards the deck plans for the Oasis and Allure show Vintages.

I was looking at the onboard experience dining guide on RCI and it didn't show vintages. It listed California vineyards instead.

But my question still hasn't been answered really. I realize they charge for the tapas... but do they charge a cover in addition to that? Izumi's charges a $5 cover plus whatever you order. Which turns a $5 sushi roll into $15 if you're sharing it between 2 people.

**edit** never mind, it's listed in the bars section insted of the food section and has no mention of them serving anything. :) The california vineyards is a chops special dinner menu for $75/person.

**edit** never mind, it's listed in the bars section insted of the food section and has no mention of them serving anything. :) The california vineyards is a chops special dinner menu for $75/person.

And since we're mentioning the different classes of ships, it doesn't look like California Vineyards is on Oasis class "California Vineyards is featured on select ships in our Radiance class ships, Freedom class ships, Mariner of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas"

And since we're mentioning the different classes of ships, it doesn't look like California Vineyards is on Oasis class "California Vineyards is featured on select ships in our Radiance class ships, Freedom class ships, Mariner of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas"

They have it listed in the Oasis section though. If you look at that link it is for the Oasis dining. I suspect it falls more into the lines of the Mystery Theather Dinner that other ships have with Portifino's since this is something done with Chops.

As for the description... it says the same thing for Chops.

Chops Grille is featured on our Radiance class ships, Freedom class ships, Mariner of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas.

Archived