Cupcake Cupboard classes on Liberty?

I saw something that said you can book for the cupcake decorating class at the Cupcake Cupboard on Liberty, but I can't seem to find anywhere on our pre-cruise planner to book this. Do I need to wait until we get on board?

Check in the dining options/food & drink section..However you will probably have no trouble booking this after you board..we didn't...

Has anyone ever taken part in this, and if so how was it? We signed up our DD 13 and DD 9 for this on FOS in January.

Both my wife and I took the Cupcake Class last May on the Allure. We had a great time. Well worth the money. You make either a dog or a hamburger with fries. We would do it again.

Has anyone ever taken part in this, and if so how was it? We signed up our DD 13 and DD 9 for this on FOS in January.

I did! I just did it on the Liberty (departing 10 Dec) --- it is in the Specialty Dining section of the PreCruise Planner if you do want to sign up ahead of time.

I did the class at 12:30 on the Sunday (our 2nd day) and we had a full class - the class in the afternoon was also full.

We did a puppy dog; the class after us did a cheeseburger. It was a lot of fun - even though my puppy looks a little "odd". Here he is --

1zxmywx.jpg

My twins did it on the Allure last March....very cute, and my daughter had a great time. Her twin brother thought it was "okay"....but enjoyed eating his creation and scraps just fine!

Maybe all of the classes are filled up on our cruise since it's not showing up. :confused:

My daughter and I did this last March. Once we boarded, we headed straight for the Cupcake Cupboard and signed up . There were quite a few dates and times to select. We did one of the earlier classes - LOVED IT (we did the hamburger). I noticed that more sign up sheets were out with more classes available throughout the cruise. If you can't sign up pre-cruise - I would suggest to go there as soon as you board.

We did it on the Freedom last year - got the dog. It was one of those, do it once items. I got frustrated because the space isn't well thought out (IMHO)... and because of the lights right above us... the dog was melting REALLY fast! At the end, DD and I just ate big piles of cake and melted buttercream frosting.

Archived