cabins affected by solsticizing M-class ships

beachlover98

Thanks to the couple of people who chimed in. I just got off the Summit last weekend and have booked again for next January. I've never been able to book far enough in advance to have a lot of choice in the better cabins but I did book a sweet sixteen cabin this time. Did have the FV stateroom last trip which was nice. The aft cabins are fun, but it was really just more space than we really need. I don't have a desire to book CC or AQ cabins so a regular verandah is just fine. Will be glad to have just a little more space on the balcony though.

Thanks to the couple of people who chimed in. I just got off the Summit last weekend and have booked again for next January. I've never been able to book far enough in advance to have a lot of choice in the better cabins but I did book a sweet sixteen cabin this time. Did have the FV stateroom last trip which was nice. The aft cabins are fun, but it was really just more space than we really need. I don't have a desire to book CC or AQ cabins so a regular verandah is just fine. Will be glad to have just a little more space on the balcony though.

Those cabins are a little bit smaller - 171 sq ft, whereas the AQ/CC cabins are 190 sq ft. You gain balcony space but lose cabin space.

Those cabins are a little bit smaller - 171 sq ft, whereas the AQ/CC cabins are 190 sq ft. You gain balcony space but lose cabin space.

For me, personally, I would gladly give up a little bit of cabin space to gain double the balcony space. I'm never in the room except to sleep and shower so the stateroom size doesn't matter much at all. I do, however, use the balcony a lot. Also, I have no need for any of the extras that come with AQ/CC cabins. They don't interest me at all. Just glad there are a variety of cabins to suit everyone!!

Archived