Just back from the equinox to the caribbean...any questions?

many cruises

We're back from a wonderful 10 night Equinox Cruise to the Caribbean. Everything was great...food, service, and entertainment! If you have any questions, please ask & I'll try to answer them. If you have a cruise booked on the Equinox, you're in for a treat! :):)

Did you book Aqua class and if so, was the food in Blu excellent?

How was the buffet food?

How was the entertainment ?

Did they have a good band that played in the atrium?

How was the music else where on the ship?

Any jazz?

We're back from a wonderful 10 night Equinox Cruise to the Caribbean. Everything was great...food, service, and entertainment! If you have any questions, please ask & I'll try to answer them. If you have a cruise booked on the Equinox, you're in for a treat! :):)

Thanks for you offer! Will be sailing on the Equinox in 7 more sleeps...10 day cruise.:D

Did you have Dominica as one of your ports? If so what are the must do/must see?

Thanks Baba 7

Did you book Aqua class and if so, was the food in Blu excellent?

How was the buffet food?

How was the entertainment ?

Did they have a good band that played in the atrium?

How was the music else where on the ship?

Any jazz?

We did not book Aqua Class, so we don't know about Blu.

The buffet food was the best we've had with many dishes served to you.

The entertainment was wonderful...especially Elliot Finkel, the singers and dancers, and the Sin City Comedy Show.

Yes, they had wonderful bands playing in the atrium and an excellent guitarist and singing duo around the ship at different locations.

There was also a jazz combo playing & they were great too.

We are on the 11 day in Nov!

Was there any news about the removal of the glass show, and installing a Lawn Club Grill?

Did you notice or have any issues with the volume of the music?

Thanks

We heard nothing about the removal of the glass show. The volume of the music was fine...no worries. :):)

Thanks for you offer! Will be sailing on the Equinox in 7 more sleeps...10 day cruise.:D

Did you have Dominica as one of your ports? If so what are the must do/must see?

Thanks Baba 7

Yes, we went to beautiful Dominica and went on Woody's Off The Beaten Trail Excursion...by far the best day of our cruise! Don't miss the black sand beach where they filmed The Pirates Of The Caribbean.

We did not book Aqua Class, so we don't know about Blu.

The buffet food was the best we've had with many dishes served to you.

The entertainment was wonderful...especially Elliot Finkel, the singers and dancers, and the Sin City Comedy Show.

Yes, they had wonderful bands playing in the atrium and an excellent guitarist and singing duo around the ship at different locations.

There was also a jazz combo playing & they were great too.

We heard nothing about the removal of the glass show. The volume of the music was fine...no worries. :):)

Thank you very much! Great to 'hear' :D

We cruise on the next sailing too! :D

Did you notice if lunch was offered in any of the specialty restaurants? If so which one(s)? When? This usually shows up in the daily "Celebrity Today" where they list the hours of operation for the specialty restaurants.

TYIA :)

I hope you don't mind me butting in with my observations:) As for the glass show (we went to every single one) there is no plan to remove it and in fact some of the artists onboard were talking about being on again a year from now, YAY!

We found the food in the buffet to be slightly less as good as our June cruise, in particular the bacon and corned beef hash served at breakfast. I also kept seeing gnats flying around on the food however, the pasta station and the pizza was as good as it was on our last cruise and the waffles were excellent. The service was also very good. I should note that we never had dinner at the buffet. The food in the MDR and the one room service order we had was excellent though!

We did not care for the band that played the disco and 70's music in the Atrium but found the group that sometimes played the ensemble lounge to be very good.

We cruise on the next sailing too! :D

Did you notice if lunch was offered in any of the specialty restaurants? If so which one(s)? When? This usually shows up in the daily "Celebrity Today" where they list the hours of operation for the specialty restaurants.

TYIA :)

Yes, they offered lunch in the specialty restaurants on sea days at the end of the cruise. I know I saw the Tuscan Grill and Muranos on the list, but I'm not sure about Silk Harvest. Hope this helps! :):)

I hope you don't mind me butting in with my observations:) As for the glass show (we went to every single one) there is no plan to remove it and in fact some of the artists onboard were talking about being on again a year from now, YAY!

We found the food in the buffet to be slightly less as good as our June cruise, in particular the bacon and corned beef hash served at breakfast. I also kept seeing gnats flying around on the food however, the pasta station and the pizza was as good as it was on our last cruise and the waffles were excellent. The service was also very good. I should note that we never had dinner at the buffet. The food in the MDR and the one room service order we had was excellent though!

We did not care for the band that played the disco and 70's music in the Atrium but found the group that sometimes played the ensemble lounge to be very good.

Exactly where is the waffle bar located?

Hi.

Was the guitarist calledl Nestor Santurio. He was on the Equinox in Sept & was great.

We are sailing on the Equinox again & was hoping he would be on board.

Thank you.

Marion.

Hi.

Was the guitarist calledl Nestor Santurio. He was on the Equinox in Sept & was great.

We are sailing on the Equinox again & was hoping he would be on board.

Thank you.

Marion.

No, the guitarist was Sean Golden.

Can you tell me if the Equinox is always cold inside the ship especially the MDR. We have been on the Equinox twice before and will be going again in 4 weeks, I can't remember if she's cold or comfortable. It will be a help in packing. Thanks

Yes, they offered lunch in the specialty restaurants on sea days at the end of the cruise. I know I saw the Tuscan Grill and Muranos on the list, but I'm not sure about Silk Harvest. Hope this helps! :):)

Yay! and Thanks!! :) I hope they offer lunch at both of those on our cruise too. We like both the dinner and lunch menus at Muranos. :D

Can you tell me if the Equinox is always cold inside the ship especially the MDR. We have been on the Equinox twice before and will be going again in 4 weeks, I can't remember if she's cold or comfortable. It will be a help in packing. Thanks

We found the temperature inside quite comfortable on our New Years cruise.

Mary Lou

The temperature was comfortable & definitely wasn't cold.