3 x MSC Soda Package books for sale...brand new

orangecat51

Hi

We have just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Divina.....that's another story, but it's safe to say we won't be needing them for a future MSC cruise :(

So, rather than throw them away I thought I would ask if anyone would be interested in buying them from me? There are 3 brand new, un-used Soda Package books, and I also have 1 Doremi voucher left which I will throw in. These cost me £18 each, and am willing to sell them for £12 each book, free postage. Each book has 15 vouchers valid for a soda or fruit juice. We just bought too many and didn't use them. I asked MSC if they would buy them back but they said no.

I would prefer to post just to UK and if you are interested let me know and I can give you my paypal address for payment. It seems silly to waste them and I know that there might be people out there who could use them.

I will try and post a photo of them below this post.

Thanks alot,

Think you will find they are not usable on a future cruise! I could be wrong but that is how it used to be.

Just had another look at the books. There are no terms or conditions printed on them. They also didn't say that when I asked if they would buy them back

Maybe Beamafar or Skier might drop by and let you know, but as I say they used to only be for the cruise they were bought on ... hope I am wrong on the current books you have.

If not give MSC a call, might be worth it.

Any particular reason you did not like the cruise ?

Edited by sidari

Maybe Beamafar or Skier might drop by and let you know, but as I say they used to only be for the cruise they were bought on ...

That was always my understanding, too. I'm wondering if they're barcoded?

Edited by Beamafar

There is nothing in then that says Divina, or the date, no terms and conditions. I'll ask MSC to confirm but I dont see how they would know.

Didn't enjoy the cruise for a number of reasons.... First time cruising for me, 2nd for other half, had put me off for life and I used to work on a ship! Wouldn't recommend MSC to anyone.

That was always my understanding, too. I'm wondering if they're barcoded?

The only time I had a pack of vouchers they were only to be used on our cruise. There was no bar coding or info but at the time MSC used different colours for different cruises. So if yours are not normal paper colour, ie white, but are coloured, they may be useless to anybody else.

Pete

Ps you can't upload images to the forum you have to go via an image hosting site such as photobucket, flickr etc.

you can add thumbnails as an attachment if you don't want to use an image hosting site

Edited by Skier52

Our experience with MSC's water package last week was when you purchased the package, you received a booklet of 14 vouchers (one per L bottle) as you used them they scanned your keycard and you signed them.

This means to me that if you have not had vouchers scanned in to your account, they cannot be scanned out as you use them.

In fact I wonder what the need for the vouchers is. Why not load up your card with the 14 bottles and then remove them 'electronically' as you use and sign for them!

Might be that they hope that you lose the vouchers and force you to start all over again!

The only time I had a pack of vouchers they were only to be used on our cruise. There was no bar coding or info but at the time MSC used different colours for different cruises. So if yours are not normal paper colour, ie white, but are coloured, they may be useless to anybody else.

Pete

Ps you can't upload images to the forum you have to go via an image hosting site such as photobucket, flickr etc.

you can add thumbnails as an attachment if you don't want to use an image hosting site

I think the colours just signify the different packages. Last week on Opera - red was classic and water was green. On our 3 MSC cruises, the water vouchers have always been green but they did have a unique number.

ry%3D400

Hi

We have just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Divina.....that's another story, but it's safe to say we won't be needing them for a future MSC cruise :(

So, rather than throw them away I thought I would ask if anyone would be interested in buying them from me? There are 3 brand new, un-used Soda Package books, and I also have 1 Doremi voucher left which I will throw in. These cost me £18 each, and am willing to sell them for £12 each book, free postage. Each book has 15 vouchers valid for a soda or fruit juice. We just bought too many and didn't use them. I asked MSC if they would buy them back but they said no.

I would prefer to post just to UK and if you are interested let me know and I can give you my paypal address for payment. It seems silly to waste them and I know that there might be people out there who could use them.

I will try and post a photo of them below this post.

Thanks alot,

It's time for you to throw those books away, they are not usable by another person on another cruise.

There is nothing in then that says Divina, or the date, no terms and conditions. I'll ask MSC to confirm but I dont see how they would know.

Didn't enjoy the cruise for a number of reasons.... First time cruising for me, 2nd for other half, had put me off for life and I used to work on a ship! Wouldn't recommend MSC to anyone.

I did my first cruise ever last month and I really enjoy it. I wish I had done it sooner but late is not that late.

But I got sea sick on the last day as the wave kick up. I have read up on sea sickness prevention. i want to try again. But have to wait 11 months.