seaside

nursebob

Has anyone found any information about a Transatlantic cruise on MSC Seaside. I can see the cruises out of Miami on the Australian website but am wondering if cabins will be available on the re-positioning from Europe to Miami or whether this will be used as a "shake down" whilst completing the interior. Would love to be on the maiden voyage across the pond .....

Has anyone found any information about a Transatlantic cruise on MSC Seaside. I can see the cruises out of Miami on the Australian website but am wondering if cabins will be available on the re-positioning from Europe to Miami or whether this will be used as a "shake down" whilst completing the interior. Would love to be on the maiden voyage across the pond .....

I called today and they said there was no TA cruise available to book.

I am a MSC fan but not interested in this ship. Too many people on the ship and although their largest, it pales in size to Oasis Class on RCCL but has the passenger load. After doing Oasis, I began to realize I liked smaller ships!

With the beautiful water park area, and it is amazing.... this will attract even more kids than are on the ships now. I try not to cruise during prime time for kids and the ships still have a lot of kids.

• 10 months later...

Hello, we have booked the MSC Seaside Feb 2018 in the yacht club.. first cruise.. we have watched the videos where it says the yacht club will be enhanced... but no one seems to know what that will be or what that means.. to me having that experience is like no other.. So, i am wondering if anyone has heard what the "enhanced yacht club" is?? Thanks

I also booked Seaside for 1/18 along with a b/b cruise on the Oasis. It will be interesting to compare both ships as we have not been on any large class ships. We are getting a little bored with RCCL and X and hope MSC might be an alternative.

So, i am wondering if anyone has heard what the "enhanced yacht club" is?? Thanks

To my knowledge, the enhanced portion is the Yacht Club dining room actually being within the Yacht Club and the addition of interior Yacht Club staterooms. Also, supposedly decided within the past week, was the included drinks to be available outside the Yacht Club area starting April 1, 2017.

Bret

Hi cruisergal!! We have 16024 and you have 16037. You are on the port side as you thought! Can't wait to see you and your sweet husband again!

Thanks for the stateroom number😊 I didn't have access to my files at the time. This cruise is going to be so much fun. Getting ready to sail on the Eurodam for two weeks the end of this month and then in March will sail on the new Koningsdam. Really need to be back on Divina sometime.

Thanks for the stateroom number😊 I didn't have access to my files at the time. This cruise is going to be so much fun. Getting ready to sail on the Eurodam for two weeks the end of this month and then in March will sail on the new Koningsdam. Really need to be back on Divina sometime.

We booked Divina February 4 and May 27. Leaving on Independence of the Seas next Saturday. Just a five nighter with my boy! Come with us on Divina!