Price drops after Final payment??

No, you cannot get any price reduction, refund or OBC after final. The best you can do is a cheap or free upgrade if cabin classes above yours drop in price.

Edit: I should clarify this is after Royal's final payment date. If you make final payment early for some reason you can still get drops up to the final date.

Final payment is just that and any price changes down - or up - are not adjusted if they occur past your final payment date. As indicated above, unless it is specified as for new bookings only, higher stateroom category price decreases post final payment that would result in an increase in payment made over your final stateroom rate can be made by paying the difference between your stateroom category rate and the new one. In the recent year or so RCI has not typically made price decreases past final payment, however.

I've watched the GGG flier and I have yet to see RCI violate their promise to not have price drops on 5+ day sailings inside 30 days. They have however, have lots of prices drops between 30 and 90 days, including virtually all of the GGG flier listings.

I've watched the GGG flier and I have yet to see RCI violate their promise to not have price drops on 5+ day sailings inside 30 days. They have however, have lots of prices drops between 30 and 90 days, including virtually all of the GGG flier listings.

Thanks for clarifying.

• 1 month later...

Man I feel your pain.. Just looked at my upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas.. price for Guaranteed Oceanview Balcony is over $1000 difference in what I paid for an Ocean View Balcony and if i wanted to upgrade to a JS, it's like almost $1000 more.. no winning here!