Newbie on Oceania

Marie50

We are cruising on the Riviera soon and I am confused as to when you are able to make reservations for the various restaurants. Can someone who has done this please help me. Thank you so much.

It depends on your cabin cat

but it should have the date on your invoice just above the itinerary on page 3

When can I make reservations in the specialty restaurant?

Specialty restaurant reservations may be made in advance in the Booked Cruises section of My Account on our website, or by phone, according to the schedule below, and may be changed up until 7 days prior to sailing. Reservations must be paid in full prior to making reservations. Reservations may also be made onboard. Guests with priority embarkation privileges (Concierge and above) will have Priority Reservations from 11:00am until 1:00pm in Polo Grill. Guests in other staterooms can make their specialty restaurant reservations from 1:00pm - 5pm.

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Advance reservations may be made on the date final payment is due and has been received, which varies between 90 and 150 days, depending on length of sailing.

Penthouse Suite

Reservations may be made 75 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

Concierge Level Veranda

Reservations may be made 60 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

All Other Categories

Reservations may be made 45 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

Hi,

Another newbie here! Does that same info about booking hold true for excursions?? Is it by cabin category too or????

No

You can book them as soon as they are listed for your cruise

just go to O website under MY ACCOUNT

Listen to Lyn. She knows all!!

You can always book excursions while on board (given availability, of course) which is handy if you have On Board Credit (OC) to spend. We haven't had a problem doing that but if you want a really popular excursion, say a day at the Alhambra, then you want to book ASAP. They only sell 250 tickets a day so the early bird gets the ... er ... ticket.

There ARE agencies in Spain that will book the day to he Alhambra for less than the ship excursion, but we used a ship excursion our first time there (with Renaissance) and it was excellent. And safe!

Our second time there we used an agency that gave us a visit in Granada before our visit (but no lunch in a big room as Ren did) ...well worth the trip.

Welcome to Oceania.

Mura