Carnvial announcement for the Dream

frazzledrazzle16

Wow ... a regular comedy club and now a lasar show. If only they would take over the Freedom's 8 day Eastern intinerary I would be booking today. I want the DREAM Ship and the FREEDOM intinerary ... oh what do I do in 2010? Perhaps I just need to book both after all I can DREAM.

This is something different. Looking forward to the shows. DH and I are sailing on the Dream in 6 weeks.

8/99 Alaska –Celebrity, Mercury

8/01 Scandinavia/Russia -Princess

1/05 Western Caribbean –Celebrity, Constellation

10/05 Hawaii –Norwegian, Pride of America

1/07 Panama Canal -Celebrity ,Constellation

8/07 Hawaii- Norwegian, Pride of America

1/08 South America – Celebrity, Infinity

10/20/08 Mediterranean – Celebrity,Century

6/11/09 Eastern Caribbean –Princess, Caribbean Princess

URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com]countdown.pl?name=retired1998&date=10-15-2009&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Dream[/url]

sounds great. Can't wait for the first complaint that it only lasts 15 mins, or that it is the same show every night, or yada yada yada. I'm looking forward to Jan 23rd....:rolleyes:

15 minutes is all they get, so if they know ahead of time maybe they won't have to complain about that one. :p

The 15-minute nighttime laser shows will feature choreographed lasers projecting brilliant aerial patterns of blue, red and green set to music by popular artists such as Styx, Rush, Van Halen, Boston and Pink Floyd.

http://carnivalpressroom.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/look-up-in-the-sky-carnival-dream-to-offer-amazing-high-energy-laser-shows/

They're putting on a rock music laser show at night. Sounds awesome! Maybe they will expand this to the other ships if it is popular.

This sounds really cool. My DH loves the idea of the comedy club on board. We love the comedy shows.

BTW, welcome back from Disney to you, your sis and your fam.:)

Archived