A toast to the majesty of the seas!!!

wallypbear

Stop with the pictures!! LOL!!! I'm NOT getting any work done today, just coming back to this thread and looking at the Majesty....and if I don't get done with all my work, I'll have to come into the office Friday morning and it'll mean less time I have on board ship! :-)

I'll raise my glass to her Majesty! She was our first cruise and our honeymoon Cruise! We have been addicted ever since!

Smoggy, I see you were on Majesty in Sept 1994. We were aboard in August 1994 for our very first cruise (12th Anniversary) and we were hooked instantly. We will never forget that cruise and how huge the Majesty seemed. At the time, she was RCI's newest and biggest (along with Monarch and Sovereign which were her older sisters). It was a seven day western Caribbean and it was spectacular in every way. We have been back on Majesty three more times in 1995, 2003, and 2008 (post refurb). She is still our very favorite ship and we hope RCI never lets her go. We just returned from Enchantment and although nice, the Enchantment cannot match up to the Majesty.

bottoms up!!

My Partner and I are so excited about our upcoming cruise on the Majesty Sept 14 that we just had to start the "Bon Voyage" festivities a little early.........Who wants to join me in a toast to celebrate this magnificent ship, her wonderful staff and crew, delicious cuisine and beautiful ports of call.

Thank you everyone for posting your wonderful comments and photos. My Partner(Walt) and I (Kevin) wish you all could sail with us .........How fast can you pack?

Just booked the Majesty for March 2010. I just love the itinerary, this will be our second time. Heard she is going for dry dock in February. Does anyone know what they will be doing?

She has already been in dry dock and completely redecorated already. Here is a photo of the lovely new public restrooms with new fixtures and glass tile:

2iagc1x.jpg

25u5zdv.jpgopposite wall across from sinks

To: BecciBoo, Aquahound, Philip and any others who posted pictures of the Majesty yesterday....just an update here....ya'll had me looking at the pictures so many times in anticipation of being on her tomorrow, that I DIDN'T FINISH MY WORK AND GET OUT OF THE OFFICE 'TIL 8:00 LAST NITE!! LOL!!! But, I think you for an ejoyable afternoon.... :-)

Cheers to the Majesty, She was the first cruise ship we ever sailed on. During the first night we hit some rough seas and our cabin was creaking like crazy. I swore I would never take another cruise! We are booked on the Jewel for April our 10th cruise.

Bon Voyage and safe travels to all

My Partner and I are so excited about our upcoming cruise on the Majesty Sept 14 that we just had to start the "Bon Voyage" festivities a little early.........Who wants to join me in a toast to celebrate this magnificent ship, her wonderful staff and crew, delicious cuisine and beautiful ports of call.

Just got off Majesty yesterday. Didn't want to leave! Wonderful ship, great crew, fantstic vacation! Would sail on her again any time. Safe passage to all who sail!

To: BecciBoo, Aquahound, Philip and any others who posted pictures of the Majesty yesterday....just an update here....ya'll had me looking at the pictures so many times in anticipation of being on her tomorrow, that I DIDN'T FINISH MY WORK AND GET OUT OF THE OFFICE 'TIL 8:00 LAST NITE!! LOL!!! But, I think you for an ejoyable afternoon.... :-)

Good! That is what being a cruise junkie is all about...

lol

I will post more when i have a moment to spare...

:)

Archived