A toast to the majesty of the seas!!!

wallypbear

My Partner and I are so excited about our upcoming cruise on the Majesty Sept 14 that we just had to start the "Bon Voyage" festivities a little early.........Who wants to join me in a toast to celebrate this magnificent ship, her wonderful staff and crew, delicious cuisine and beautiful ports of call.

Hey, Never been on the Majesty but My Sister in Law and Mom was just on her last week and had a fab Time. My Partner Bill and I love her Sis, the Monarch and we miss her a whole lot. Have a drink for me and I will be doing the same for you at the end of this month on the Radiance.........She Popped our Cruise cherry and going back for the first time in 26 cruises. Have FUN Guys............:)

Mike and Bill

So Cal

We have sailed on the majesty many,many times..just got off monday after a b2b anniversary cruise,, we had a wonderful time. We are booked again b2b end of september.. The staff and all of the crew are maybe the best sailing the high seas.. A special shout out to a member of the activities staff.. His name is "dingson".. He is a great addition to the wonderful staff and crew.. Majesty, keep up the great work.. Mike

I'll also toast to the Majesty of the Seas! She was my first ship on Royal Caribbean, and I've been cruising ever since! A wonderful ship with a great staff and crew! Looking forward to sailing on her again very soon!:)

Archived