very important question: Am I the only one........

OK, I finally saw two people with a seal. I had to stare at that Ad for awhile, as I never looked at it before. :D

No, I can't say it looks like him.

But I love lostdart58's answer. :D

The seal looks more like Joe Piscapo.

Gads it must be a slow day on CC for a debate on this. :D :D :D

A little humor every now and then is good. ;)

My question is: Why are they swimming with a seal? Isn't that illegal to be so close to wild marine mammals? I know that there are laws with regards to wild dolphins.

It's a sea lion and it is an excursion in Puerto Vallarta(I saw it on one of the RCCL Travel Channel shows and I thought it looked like fun).

Las Caletas is one of the few havens in the world where you have the opportunity to interact with sea lions in open waters. These lovable rascals are comical, mischievous, playful and very friendly!

Enjoy a full day out at this paradise hideaway along with this very unique snorkeling program. The 30-minute in-water experience allows you to play and interact with these amazing, energetic and friendly animals in a completely natural environment. A marine mammal expert will accompany you during the snorkeling program close to the beach of Las Caletas and ensure that everyone has a chance to have your photo taken with your new found friends.

This program offers guests of all ages the opportunity to learn more about these amazing animals, as it is the Sea Lion's inclination to engage in play and include humans in their games, which is what makes this adventure so exhilarating.

An unbelievably moving aquatic experience that you will cherish for a long time to come.

Please note that you must be a minimum of 6 to participate and children 7 years or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult. To avoid the possibility of injury to the sea lions, no jewelry of any kind is to worn during the snorkeling portion of the tour.

OK, I finally found the pic you are writing about. No, I see absolutely nothing about the man that looks like Joe Piscopo to me, young or old.

Different eyes, teeth, jawline, hair, nose. They are both men with nice smiles, that's all I see in common.

Archived