We want more threads with pictures, please!

MTJSR

Colors don't phase me.

Is there a way to not view certain people's signature? If not, how can I "ignore" their posts. There used to be a way so I could mark someone's profile so I wouldn't have to see any of their posts (including signature).

Yes, in your 'ignore list'.

Everything is hidden, signature and posts. It's a fantastic tool on CC but not on other boards:D:)

were2next: Fantastic pics......wow!

I know where I would to visit in a few years, well more than a few, if I am lucky!

Thanks for sharing.

If you want to see some awesome pictures go to -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893

Allow yourself several days to view shots from Capt Bill's world cruise.

I believe you are talking about chesterh, better know as Mr X, on the Celebrity board. He does have his own web site where he also posted his photos and videos but I don't have the link on my laptop and since I'm on the road traveling that's all I have right now. You might try the Name search on the Celebrity board to find his threads.

Larsen, thanks for the that information. You just gave me hours of fun stuff to check out, however this is not the one I was thinking of. I will have to do some searching to come up with it.

Larsen, thanks for the that information. You just gave me hours of fun stuff to check out, however this is not the one I was thinking of. I will have to do some searching to come up with it.

You will enjoy this. Instead of 10 posters describing a gala buffet, a few pics showing it. Be careful you might die of hunger:p

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1053428

Except Princess doesn't have a gala buffet.. :rolleyes:

Why the eye roll:confused:

This is something a first time or more recent cruiser might only see in pictures. I labeled the post Carnival 2007, and did not intend to mislead anyone. I showed the lovely set-up by Horizon Court which I thought was impressive. So thanks for pointing it out so others can be clear.

Mmmmmmm, did you look at the info on that thread to see what others said?????

I better do this know now, truly sorry I make the reference.

I think I speak for most cruise addicts here when I request photos as part of or in addition to your cruise review. Having just seen "COLOCRUISERS" Alaska pictures, nothing tops that.

Hi,

One option could be to do what I have done below - linking to my cruise photos on Webshots.

Screwcork

I also really enjoy the cruise reviews that include photos, and would like to see more of them on the Princess board. They're usually well-written and the photos add a lot to the "story". I agree that a poster should warn folks if they're going to be including a lot of photos in the review. Then those with slower connections can choose whether or not they'd like to read.

As for long signatures...do the countdown clocks (CC, Nautical Cities, ucruiser, etc.) really bother others? There's been a lot of grief on this thread regarding family photos and animations, but I was wondering if those are an issue too.

I wanted to say thank you for posting to your friend to be nice. I should have seen it coming but I didn't. I would love to see your pics of Princess past gala buffets, here or elsewhere. The board has enough tools to make it enjoyable for everyone.....JMOP!

Thank you!

Archived