DVD Players in Suites on Mercury??

jcpc

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are DVD players in the Royal and Penthouse Suites on Mercury (Celebrity website states VCR's??) Also, does anyone have any recent pictures of either one of the Penthouse Suites?

Thanks in advance.

I third the above posters but with the warning that if you're hoping to catch up on movie watching from the onboard rental list, you may fare better bringing your own selections. We found the list of available movies quite short and.... not excellent. Many movies we'd never heard of (we aren't big movie fans but we do read newspapers and such) and the ones we had weren't ones we wanted to see.

Everyone has different taste, I realize, but you may be disappointed at the size of the list and if you like "weightier" movies over "fluffier" ones you may be disappointed, too.

We always hold off watching 2-3 new ones that we REALLY want to see, and bring them on the cruise with us...just for those sea days when we want to just RELAX! I need to go check and see what new DVD's are coming out in the stores right before we go!;)

Take Care,

Jaime

Archived