Cabin C753 (Aft) On Sapphire Princess

mustlovecruising

Please keep me posted on this cabin. Maybe you can even ask the cabin steward if there has been any problems. I am wondering if someone more important than me wanted this cabin and that is why we got moved.

Thanks In advance

This really does sound suspicious. Especially since CruiseJunky DIDN'T receive a call.

Ask if they'll put you in a full suite instead. That's the only place I'd move to! :D

That is part of my problem. Princess tells me to talk to my agent and wont talk to me because I booked through an agent!

That is unusual... I always have booked through a TA, but if there have been any problems; twice now I have phoned Princess direct and have gotten everything straightened out with them and then Princess has spoken to my TA and explained how it was handled... always to my satisfaction.

Sounds fishy to me!

I would be sooooo upset if my two bookings in that same cabin after waiting over a year for those cruises were to suddenly disappear. They would have to put me in a full suite to satisfy me!!! :eek::eek:

Snowbird

That is exactly what has happened to us. Back to back cruises booked in July 08 And sailing November 28.

How would they know now that the toilet won't work in November?

Call Princess and ask to speak to a supervisor. Something is definitely fishy!!!!

Let us know.

I have an aft wrap C752 booked for May with a no upgrade excepted on the reservation. If Princess was to move me out of that room they better be prepared for a very upset person. There is no way a plumbing problem now, if there was one, would effect a Novermber cruise. Someone important must want that room.

There is nothing wrong with the cabin and there has been no problems with it.

I booked back to back cruises in this cabin in July of 2008. Just a few days after we had booked this our TA was doing some price checking and moved us to a new cabin on one leg of this cruise. While he was doing this another agent took our original cabin (C753).

We had our agent do a price reduction in May 2009 and he changed our pricing but still showed that both legs were in C753 knowing full well that we had lost our cabin.

I have not been checking our cruise personalizer or I would have picked this up earlier. Now we have to move to another cabin in between legs which is sure something that we would never book our self.

When final payment was close our TA called and made up the story about the sewage problems and that it would'nt be fixed untill dry dock In Jan.2010. Dry dock is In October 2011.

It would of been alot better if we had been told the truth up front rather than creating this huge mess that took several days to get the answers for.

MAybe it is better to book through Princess after all.

WOW! That did take a bit of time to figure out, I too thought it sounded funny.

As a TA I would never move someone from one cabin to another without talking to them first (exception would be if they had authorized me to accept an upgrade on their behalf at time of booking), especially in your instance where you are on a B2B and wanted to stay in the same cabin.

I have three couples of us booked this weekend on Sapphire, and when the price reductions started, at first it just lowered our AA price, but then a speical came out that only included AD - AB for an additional price reduction, so after talking with the other two couples we agreed to move to AB's for the lower price, but again I would never have moved either of the other couples without talking to them.

I am truly sorry this happened to you, and in spite of all this hassle you've been thru I hope you have a great cruise.

Archived