Poll: Are jeans or shorts appropriate for casual night in the MDR?

Are jeans or shorts acceptable in the MDR for casual night?  

1,131 members have voted

1. 1. Are jeans or shorts acceptable in the MDR for casual night?

• Jeans are fine, shorts are not.
    • Jeans are not okay, shorts are fine.
    • Jeans and shorts are fine.
    • Neither are okay in MDR!
    • Heck - I'd wear either on Formal Night!!

So you are saying that someone who indicates someone lacks class lacks class themselves?

Isn't that what you are doing?

p.s. Now Dr Phil is yesterday.Today it'ss Dr OZ

:cj

Or simply making a honest observation based on fabric of character/content of post, not the thread of the garment or where the shop it was purchased in. The level of class may simple depends on where one was schooled and the lessons taught. As for class, I have had my moments, some worth treasuring, others gladly forgotten but can't say they weren't fun:D.

Thanks for the update on Dr. OZ. I am getting old;)

I don't recall a deleted post about a toothbrush:D

What?? What post got deleted? :confused: I'm either woefully behind on the 'gist' of this thread or else I totally lost something with the use of my handy dandy 'ignore' feature!!:D

You're not on my ignore list, Captain Jake, if that's what you were referencing:o. Besides this issue, I find you entertaining and helpful :)

Oh wait nevermind - lol! See, I am woefully behind!! A slurry of deletes! :)

Or simply making a honest observation based on fabric of character/content of post, not the thread of their garment or where they shop. The level of class may simple depends on where one was schooled. As for class, I have had my moments, some worth treasuring, others gladly forgotten but can't say they weren't fun:D.

Thanks for the update on Dr. OZ. I am getting old;)

just wait until you are as old as me

Crows:confused: LMAO!!!! Some people are against shorts because they say shorts are not allowed;) It has nothing to do with being lenient:rolleyes:

Oh, okay. I thought the poll was to gather peoples opinions regardless of the published dress code.

*** Triple-checks post to make sure there are no typos *** :o

Oh, okay. I thought the poll was to gather peoples opinions regardless of the published dress code.

*** Triple-checks post to make sure there are no typos *** :o

It is .Some just don't get it.:rolleyes: .You are entitled to your opinion.Don't allow those appointed themselves "The Elite" stop you from posting

Ya gotta love a post that generates this kind of discussion.All opinions are great both pro and con.

One last item what do you wear on a nudist cruise on formal night?

You birthday suit of course...what else:D

The only one worth packing and you won't ever have to worry about paying the extra luggage fee

I'm confused. If jeans = business casual then what do I wear for casual? Sweats I guess.

Speedos!

The only person who would probably cares or remembers is your lovely lady:D

It's Ok if others laugh as long as they don't point. Against the code to laugh and point at a guy in speedos.

The finger always heads low :-))))))))))))))))))))))

Clothing is required in the dining areas on clothing optional / nude cruises.

Wonder why that is...

Could it be that you might burn things...or

They don't want all those ta-ta's sitting at the table with everyone...? or

Or it may be hazerdous for the waiters in the dining room as they may get distracted and drop a tray, or trip on ...things... or

Just purely a hygiene factor...? :eek:

Have not been on the boards in awhile..........glad to see nothing has changed!!!!!! :D

That's correct. Some just get bored when Wally World is closed and Jerry Springer is not on TV. So we start a jeans and shorts thread. Of course those that wear the jean shorts are called jorts. Redneck thing you know.;):D

That's correct. Some just get bored when Wally World is closed and Jerry Springer is not on TV. So we start a jeans and shorts thread. Of course those that wear the jean shorts are called jorts. Redneck thing you know.;):D

What color has to do with this. All kind of necks are around, so not every neck is invited to the party, boo ho:eek:

Glad you learned Walmart is opened 24/7 and Dr. Phil replaced Jerry Springer. By golly, "you can teach old dogs new trick";):D

Hmmmm, there is hope for jeans,...me thinks!

What's a redneck, is that "pigmentedly challenge" person whose necks get burn from not wearing enough sun screen? Saw some poor guy's back the other day, ...Oucheeeeeeee.

Wait, wait a second please...my bad, the poor guy was DH but is that called a red back:confused: Oppertuntiy for you to enlighten others( lots of light in my case so do it before dark,)

Jeans are fine even some designer jeans have a worn look and some have holes (not my style) people pay a lot of $ for these. But when we say shorts nobody wears short shorts anymore come on ! My husband and sons shorts are down to their knees and most peoples are. I would have no problem wearing a nice pair of capris. It's a vacation your there to have fun the "Fashion Police" should not be on duty... RELAX !!!!

Archived