Ooppps....pricing gone wrong!

Michuck

Price Breakdown

Guest 1 Cruise Fare $100,098.00 USD

Guest 2 Cruise Fare $100,098.00 USD

Taxes/Fees $126.62 USD

Package Total $200,322.62 USD

Just found the above price on RCCL's website for a guarantee balcony on Navigator 1/7.....Makes me feel I REALLY got a bargain when I booked early!! (TEE HEE)....

Price Breakdown

Taxes/Fees $126.62 USD

Just found the above price on RCCL's website for a guarantee balcony on Navigator 1/7.....Makes me feel I REALLY got a bargain when I booked early!! (TEE HEE)....

LOL I got that response yesterday when pricing another possible vacation. The top 3 classes of cabins were normal, and the bottom most cabin listed at over $200,000pp! Great deals to be had!

I posted that last week for my Jan 21 NOS sailing too. I called (being nosy) and they said that means that category is sold out. Well, why don't they say so?!?!?!? LOL

Maybe they are saying, that for $200K they will let you book a cabin in that category anyway and "take care" of the problem on board.:cool:

LOL I got that response yesterday when pricing another possible vacation. The top 3 classes of cabins were normal, and the bottom most cabin listed at over $200,000pp! Great deals to be had!

mmmm.....DH said for that price, we should take all the kids and grandkids!!! LOL!!!

I posted that last week for my Jan 21 NOS sailing too. I called (being nosy) and they said that means that category is sold out. Well, why don't they say so?!?!?!? LOL

Because it's not a mistake. If you book and pay that rate, I guarantee you'll be the one getting that cabin. :D

Price Breakdown

Taxes/Fees $126.62 USD

Yes it is true.

But you get the suite perks !

Even though you are just in a balcony. :eek:

Price Breakdown

Taxes/Fees $126.62 USD

I got this same price while looking up cruises in Australia. That was the price of an interior. :confused: The rest of the rooms were priced right.

Gina

Archived