Majesty Disembark

Julma

We have always had flights in/out of Miami, and have alsways gotten early tags. We have never had an issue making a 10:00am flight out of Miami, but FLL is approx 45 min ride. If you can handle your bags yourself, just walk off when ready. If need help get early tags, they designate when your bags are in the terminal and where you will find them. I would think you should have no problem with that flight time either way.

Have a great cruise!

The express disembarkation on Majesty can be a nightmare. When I did it, the line stretched from the hatchway, forward all the way around the dining room, back out across the centrum and lobby area, through the hallway to the stairs, and up the stairs to deck 7.

I have also read other accounts of this on Majesty. I recommend lining up early.

Thanks for posting this topic. We're on Majesty for a 4 night cruise in January, and my dh booked an 11:30 flight out of FLL (he thought that's where we were cruising from)....fingers crossed we'll make the flight, but I think since it's a short cruise 1 suitcase per person and we'll carry it off the ship with us.

Thanks again and happy cruising!

You'll have PLENTY of time...there's no need to carry off your luggage by yourself. They want the ship cleared by 10am...

Tell them (mid-week...there will be an announcement) that you have an early flight...you'll be in one of the 1st groups off.

You'll have PLENTY of time...there's no need to carry off your luggage by yourself. They want the ship cleared by 10am...

Tell them (mid-week...there will be an announcement) that you have an early flight...you'll be in one of the 1st groups off.

I am sailing the Majesty in April & am looking at a 10:00 am flight from Miami.. so you think the chances are good of making it? I've sailed majesty one other time & remember sitting outside waiting on my bus at around 8:00.. I am Diamond so that should help right? I won't be checking any luggage at the airport either.. Can you print your boarding pass from the ships computer center?

Archived