Jewel Mini suite

misand

There are 4 AG's on deck 11 , but other than location , I dont see much difference..

Making the assumption (and I know what that can get me! :rolleyes:) that the layout is identical to the Gem's the two AG's that are the most "stern" (11636 and 11136) have a larger balcony than the other two. There a bit wider with a "notch" that the other balconies don't have...probably adds about 30 sq feet...enough to put one lounger out there.

I'm confused. My AF is an AF. Booked, payed for, and that's that. No AG was designated.

And your situation wasn't being addressed. You can book an AG, you can book an AF, you can book a guarantee, you can book an assigned cabin. The OP wanted to know the difference between and AF and an AG.

We were assigned a specific number cabin for the AG. Looking forward to it. How rough might it be since we will be almost to the back? I would have loved to have an aft cabin to see out the back.

Would you rather have two inside cabins or the mini suite for two adults with a 11 and 6 yo?

Thanks,

misand:p

We were assigned a specific number cabin for the AG. Looking forward to it. How rough might it be since we will be almost to the back? I would have loved to have an aft cabin to see out the back.

Would you rather have two inside cabins or the mini suite for two adults with a 11 and 6 yo?

Thanks,

Mini-suite . To me the balcony makes a big difference.

Thanks,

Two insides for sure. The balcony is very nice, but having two bathrooms for morning washup, a quiet place to go when one cabin is occupied, etc. is invaluable.

Archived