Guaranteed balcony on IOS

We have booked a guaranteed balcony state room for the first time and I'm a little nervous about where our room will be. Any comments from anyone who has experience with this???

I have done this several times and they have all worked out OK. Not sure if was lucky but would not worry you will be fine.Have a nice cruise

We've booked a GTY on every cruise we've ever been on.... never had a bad one.... often had great ones!!

One cruise we were upgraded from OV GTY to a wonderful aft balcony.... for an 11-day transatlantic cruise!!

thanks for your comments. We figured the same thing, there aren't any "bad balconies". For the price it will be worth it!!

luvto, when did you book?? We just upgraded from a outside to a balcony guarantee on Saturday. Now its driving me crazy waiting to be assigned. I know its only been a couple of days, but I just want to know where we are at. I am more anxious than nervous. I am just happy to be back in a balcony.

Only 25 days, I hope I find out in time to reprint the set sail and order new luggage tags.

We booked a GTY and paid the balance off about a week ago. The final payment date has not passed however, Oct 28th. We do not have a cabin assignment yet and I have heard it can be up until a few days before the cruise even.

Archived