Cheesecake Factory in FLL

drakes2

We live in Southern Ontario and today had the opportunity to have lunch in the Cheesecake Factory in Buffalo, NY while on a shopping trip. I was wondering if there is one in FLL. We are staying at the Renaissance pre-cruise for two days. Anything nearby?

Thanks.

Thank you so much. Their Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is to die for.

I knew I had seen one there. This is from their website:

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/Locations/locations#

Fort Lauderdale

600 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

(954) 463-1999

Located at the corner of Las Olas Boulevard and 6th Avenue.

The Cheesecake Factory is attached to the same building as the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd. It is under 3 miles from the Renaissance Hotel. There are several restaurants near your hotel also, but nothing like Cheesecake Factory:

Bimini Boatyard

China Grill

Bistro 17

Bravo Italiano

A little further:

Coco Asian

15th St. Fisheries

Outback

Mezzaluna

Kelly's Landing

Southport Raw Bar

Grumpy Gator's

Quarterdeck

and lots of eat-in/take-out places for pizza, burgers, subs, Chinese, coffee, etc.

Thanks again. Since we are from Canada and all the Outback's have been replaced with Milestone's, I think we'll go to the Outback one evening for dinner and The Cheesecake Factory for lunch the next day. Will have to follow with a long walk along the beach.

The Cheesecake Factory is attached to the same building as the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd. It is under 3 miles from the Renaissance Hotel. There are several restaurants near your hotel also, but nothing like Cheesecake Factory:

Bimini Boatyard

China Grill

Bistro 17

Bravo Italiano

A little further:

Coco Asian

15th St. Fisheries

Outback

Mezzaluna

Kelly's Landing

Southport Raw Bar

Grumpy Gator's

Quarterdeck

and lots of eat-in/take-out places for pizza, burgers, subs, Chinese, coffee, etc.

Bimini Boatyard

China Grill

Bistro 17

Bravo Italiano

Love, love LOVE Bravo's! We have one here, but it's on the other side of town, so I don't get there as often as I'd like. But I've never had anything there that wasn't absolutely delicious! They have many more things other than the typical Italian dishes you would ordinarily see.

There are actually two that I know about. One on Las Olas and the otyer out at the Mall - Strawgrass Mall (?). I have eaten at both and both are very good!! Not sure of the name of the mall.

Linda D.

That would be Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. It is about a 30 minute ride northwest of the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale. There are also Cheesecake Factories in Aventura Mall 30 minutes south, and in Boca Raton Mall, 35 minutes north. I'm assuming that the OP is staying at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale and not in Plantation. If in Plantation, Sawgrass Mills would be closer.

Yes, we are staying at the Ren. in FLL bid through Priceline, (thanks to your tip). I think we'll get a water taxi pass for the day and just get around town that way. Our flight from Buffalo, NY gets in around 2 pm so we'll have the remainder of the day plus another full day for sightseeing. :)

That would be Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. It is about a 30 minute ride northwest of the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale. There are also Cheesecake Factories in Aventura Mall 30 minutes south, and in Boca Raton Mall, 35 minutes north. I'm assuming that the OP is staying at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale and not in Plantation. If in Plantation, Sawgrass Mills would be closer.

Yes, we are staying at the Ren. in FLL bid through Priceline, (thanks to your tip). I think we'll get a water taxi pass for the day and just get around town that way. Our flight from Buffalo, NY gets in around 2 pm so we'll have the remainder of the day plus another full day for sightseeing. :)

So get off the water taxi at SE 9th Ave, Las Olas. Walk to Las Olas Blvd. Go left, and Cheesecake Factory is about 2 blocks away on the south side (same side as the river, where you will be coming from).

The national mega-chains are OK, however when visiting South Florida you might want to experience some of our excellent local restaurants. From the list of those near your hotel (per royalcruz), I particularly like the Italian food at Mezzaluna and the Thai food at Coco Asian.

Archived