Just got my GTY W assigned

glo1196

I only saved 8 dollars over picking my own room, but I had a chance at a GS or OS too. :) Didn't get either. Got room 1244 JS on the NOS. I am happy it looks like I am forward on the 10th floor. Looks to be between the Spa and the solarium. Anyone have that room? First JS room ever, maybe I will get lucky and het a price drop :) Just had to tell someone!!!!!!!!

This is a mother daughter trip. My daughter went through some hard times and we wanted to do something together. It is a 6 night cruise and I saw the GTY W for $699. I took a gamble to see it we would get something better, but heck I have never been in a suite, and only once in a balcony! I am going to be spoiled with this cruise! I am happy, as long as I was not under the pool, a club or the anchor...LOL I was fine!

This is a mother daughter trip. My daughter went through some hard times and we wanted to do something together. It is a 6 night cruise and I saw the GTY W for $699. I took a gamble to see it we would get something better, but heck I have never been in a suite, and only once in a balcony! I am going to be spoiled with this cruise! I am happy, as long as I was not under the pool, a club or the anchor...LOL I was fine!

What date? I see no 6 nighters

I'm not a big fan of being at that end of the ship. Have you thought about calling and getting a better location? If on Jan 21st, 9328 on the edge of the hump is available. If on Feb 13th, 9324 also on the hump is open.

What date? I see no 6 nighters

I'm not a big fan of being at that end of the ship. Have you thought about calling and getting a better location? If on Jan 21st, 9328 on the edge of the hump is available. If on Feb 13th, 9324 also on the hump is open.

I swear I can not type to save my life. It is a 4 nighter on Jan 21, 2010. Do you think the hump is better?

I swear I can not type to save my life. It is a 4 nighter on Jan 21, 2010. Do you think the hump is better?

Are you over 55? The senior rate on that cruise or a JS is $599 right now

Dang it I wish. I am still 10 years short of that discount! :)

My DH recently turned 55 :eek: and my last cruise was with my Mom which is why I've gotten used to checking the senior rates when booking. Last several cruises we've always gotten the senior discount or the state resident one.

I only saved 8 dollars over picking my own room, but I had a chance at a GS or OS too. :) Didn't get either. Got room 1244 JS on the NOS. I am happy it looks like I am forward on the 10th floor. Looks to be between the Spa and the solarium. Anyone have that room? First JS room ever, maybe I will get lucky and het a price drop :) Just had to tell someone!!!!!!!!

I've been in 1244 on Mariner (Navigator's twin) and it's just fine. But I would take the hump cabin (have stayed in 9324 and loved it) - our cabin was just a scooch larger and it was also very conveniently located. The only advantages to 1244 are if you're a gym rat, it's just a flight of stairs, and it's also directly above the Promenade Cafe if you want to run down for a quick snack.

Movement really wasn't an issue - Mariner rode the waters so well I could hardly tell we were moving, even on the last sea day of our trip, which was in relatively rough waters. So center vs. forward made no difference to me.

Movement really wasn't an issue - Mariner rode the waters so well I could hardly tell we were moving, even on the last sea day of our trip, which was in relatively rough waters. So center vs. forward made no difference to me.

If it's really rough, all cabins have movement issues.

Archived