"Will You Marry Me?" The Questions was asked... and the answer was...

mikjr

YES!!

Some of you asked for a follow up on this thread, so here it goes.

Our son asked his girlfriend to marry him on the Sapphire Princess last week. We were on the cruise diverted from Mexico because of Hurricane Rick.

On Sunday, the second day of the cruise, he found a quiet spot on an upper forward deck... and pulled out the ring and popped the question, and she said YES!!

Even the change in itinerary couldn't dampen our happiness for both of them. Here's a couple of photos of the happy couple!

smmm1.jpg.386fc23e629106033b90657f010340b3.jpg

smmm2.jpg.929c465929dffb00ab36297dbad6992a.jpg

Congrats! They make a nice couple. Also, thank you for your review! The Sapphire is our favorite Princess ship, it never seems crowded does it? I'm sorry about the entertainment, we were on the "swine flu CA Riviera cruise," and so know how that goes. Its unfortunate, they pick up the entertainment at the scheduled ports, so just like yours, ours were all waiting for us in Mexican ports. I too have noticed the cutbacks in food quality etc. they're not huge dissapointments, but noticeable indeed, we also enjoy those specialty buffet set ups! The chocolate extravaganza is the best! Overall I'm glad the Sapphire was able to make a nice impression on you with or without any "tropical" getaway :D

Congrats! They make a nice couple. Also, thank you for your review! The Sapphire is our favorite Princess ship, it never seems crowded does it? :D

Thanks for your nice comments.

Yes, we did enjoy the ship. the trip was a bit short to really enjoy the ship. since we added a port due to the itinerary change, we lost a sea day... which would have given us a bit more time to spend around the pools. As I mentioned, I really enjoyed the AFT pool area.

Archived