Eurodam Staff

Ron Don

Just departed Eurodam 10/24 & was very impressed with the friendly outgoing & eager to please staff. Being a frequent cruiser but have avoided the Dam ships I feel that is there biggest asset. I cannot remark on the Officers in general but when I had a problem with the toilet that I created, an official appeared & sent us a plate of candy for our troubles. Have a great time.

On our 10/10 Eurodam cruise Captain Jeroen van Donselaar was the captain, Nancy Leach was Cruise Director, and the guest entertainers were Max Winfrey (physical comedy), Jeff Burghart (comedian/impersonator), and Tony Tillman (singer/comedian). I have all my daily programs if you have any specific questions about activities on different days of the cruise. Enjoy your cruise!

Going on the Eurodam on 11/14 and am wondering who may be the officers, Cruise Director, and any possible entertainment for that week. Any information????

Thanks in advance.

(Always subject to change)

Capt. Jeroen van Donselaar

HM Mark Zeller

Did they still have the Dam Dollar events? What time were the shows at night - 7 & 9 or 8 & 10.

Sue/WDW1972

Eurodam 11/07/09

There were no Dam Dollar events that I saw. We did attend several rounds of team trivia, and the prizes were Eurodam and HAL souvenirs. We loved them!

Here's the nightly Mainstage entertainment schedule for our Eurodam cruise:

Day 1 - "Welcome Aboard" show with Cruise Director Nancy and the Eurodam Singers & Dancers - 10:00 p.m.

Day 2 - Eurodam Singers & Dancers "In Concert" - tribute to Rolling Stones, Bette Midler, Diana Ross, Elton John, and others - 8:00 & 10:00 p.m.

Day 3 - "The Physical Comedy of Max Winfrey" - 8:00 & 10:00 p.m.

Day 4 - "An Evening of Comedy: Jeff Burghart" - 10:30 p.m.

Day 5 - "Tony Tillman" - 8:00 & 10:00 p.m. followed by the "Filipino Crew Show" at 11:15 p.m.

Day 6 - Eurodam Singers & Dancers in "Dreampark" - travel inside, outside, and upside down to music from the 30's to the 90's - 8:00 & 10:00 p.m.

Day 7 - "Variety Farewell" featuring comedian Jeff Burghart, entertainer Tony Tillman in a final performance.

There were also various other things going on each evening in the Northern Lights, Queen's Lounge, Ocean Bar, Explorer's Lounge, Piano Bar, etc.

Hope this helps!

Archived