Growlies

ultrarunner

I personally dont care for the ATN food. It has been going down over the years. Plenty of alcohol though. I usually eat a meal in LAX before boarding.

Once you reach the PG it is dinner time. So after a quick wash up we are off for dinner.

I have never done the sailaway but may do so next week.

Depends on what time you board the ship. Not sure what they provide if you board late at night, although there's always room service.

I agree about the food on board ATN, although I find that the food *going* to PPT is pretty good, while the food flying back is pretty bad. I've always put this down to limited provisioning facilities in PPT.

The ship usually sails late now, so there is no sailaway party, as such. Just a few night owls prowling around the deck.

It might depend on the itinerary as far as a sailaway party. On the 10/3/09 cruise, both LaVeranda and L'Etoile were open for dinner (reservations only at LaVeranda as usual) and there was a welcome aboard party at the pool around 9:30, I think, when we set sail.

But on my cruise in 2006, I agree with Wendy that there were just a few "night owls" wandering around. No party when we set sail.

Archived