Are there umbrellas onthe new Solstice class ?

WELSH WIZARDS

Hi, I will now repeat the question , " Are there umbrellas on the new Solstice class ? . I have already sailed on the Solstice and the Equinox, but cannot remember. ! I say they have none, Mike, the DH, says there are. Please...prove me right. :D We leave tomorrow for a TA on the Equinox, so need to know soon. ;)

Hi, I will now repeat the question , " Are there umbrellas on the new Solstice class ? . I have already sailed on the Solstice and the Equinox, but cannot remember. ! I say they have none, Mike, the DH, says there are. Please...prove me right. :D We leave tomorrow for a TA on the Equinox, so need to know soon. ;)

Yes, there is one per cabin, hanging in the closet.;)

Darn...but .... " Thank you" , for your answer. :D

We were on Solstice in Aqua Class and there was both a fold up umbrella and a golf umbrella in the stateroom. I think, but not sure, that umbrellas are only provided in Concierge Class and above.

We were on Solstice in Aqua Class and there was both a fold up umbrella and a golf umbrella in the stateroom. I think, but not sure, that umbrellas are only provided in Concierge Class and above.

I hope this is not true... :eek:....that we plebs in IA 's and below are concidered unworthy to remain dry. !:rolleyes:;)

Maybe they recently started putting umbrellas in all category staterooms. That's nice, but in the past, it was a perk for Concierge Class:

Additional ConciergeClass amenities include afternoon canapés, a leather key holder, personalized stationery, an oversized tote bag, an umbrella available to use throughout the cruise, and shoeshine service. For guests who choose to linger in the comfort of their plush bedding, Celebrity offers a room service breakfast menu designed exclusively for ConciergeClass guests.

On Solstice recently we were definitely missing a bunch of things we were supposed to have including the umbrella & one of the robes--- we had to go over it with the attendant to avoid getting billed for missiing items... seems she had just come to that area of the ship & the person before her did not re-supply the cabin-- We dDid not mind not having the items--just did not want to pay for them when we left the ship! Suggest you take inventory when you arrive..

Darn...but .... " Thank you" , for your answer. :D

Ah Jen....You should know by now that us men are always right...well nearly always. ;)

Have a great time and make sure you report in when you get back.:D

Archived